38 # Three Or Four

// alcohol, drinking

> Three Or Four

——————

Jaemin hears the knock on his door and immediately runs to the door, opening it and coming face-to-face with the girl he was expecting to see. He smiles, raising his hand to wave at her.

"Knock knock. Hey, Blue," she says with a wide smile. Jaemin's smile widens at the nickname, glancing down at the bag of soju and beer that Minjun brought along with her.

"Hey, Love," he says, opening the door wider to let the shorter girl in.

Minjun trudges in, ruffling his hair as she walks past him. "Your hair is brown," Minjun says as she sits on his couch, Jaemin laughing as he sits beside him.

"It's a good look?" he asks and Minjun laughs, nodding her head.

She takes out the bottles and cans from the bag she was carrying and places them on the coffee table in front of them. Jaemin looks at them slightly intimidated before looking at Minjun.

"Do you want water?" he asks and Minjun laughs again. He had never heard her laugh this many times in one day.

"Jaemin," she turns to him, a lazy smile on her face. "Let's get drunk."

Minjun's opening a can of beer before Jaemin can even say anything more. He squints his eyes at her before chuckling. He shakes her head, taking a can for himself, popping it open.

"You're already tipsy, aren't you?"

Minjun looks at him with mock hurt and frowns before drinking the contents of the can.

"No."

Jaemin laughs as he drinks a bit of beer, cringing at the taste. Minjun's cheeks are red already and her eyes look lazy, her words are slower and Jaemin knows Minjun drank something before going to his apartment.

"You suck at lying when you're tipsy," he says, carefully taking sips of the beer.

Minjun rolls his eyes and completely finishes her first can of beer. She takes a bottle of soju this time, shaking it before opening it. Jaemin stares at her, eyebrows raised slightly.

"Maybe I had some soju before leaving my apartment," she mumbles, Jaemin chuckling at her. She drinks a bit of the soju, eyes closing as she swallows the alcohol.

"That's dangerous, Love. You shouldn't do that again," he scolds, watching as Minjun drinks some more. Oh god, is she okay?

Minjun doesn't say anything and drinks more, before resting her elbows on her knees, staring at the emptiness in front of them. Minjun's mind was already a hurricane of messy thoughts but the alcohol was only making it worse. Well, it seemed as if it was making it better but she's only going to deal with more in the morning.