45 # Hidden

> Hidden

> Hidden

———————

When Minjun enters the café with Yangyang trailing behind her, a smile spreads on her face. The girl, Lily was sitting next to Jaemin, dark brown hair just at her shoulder, a sparkly hairclip pinning up one side of her wavy hair.

The rest of the boys are already there just like Renjun said, making noise in the surprisingly empty café, Haechan and Jeno bickering while Shotaro laughs at the side. Jaemin and Renjun were talking to Lily when Minjun catches her face falling.

"Minjun! Yangyang! Finally, almost felt like we've been waiting for 10 years," Renjun exaggerates, a teasing smile on his face.

Jeno turns to her, smiling as they make eye contact and Minjun can't help the grin that forms. Minjun looks back at Yangyang, tilting her head at his stoic expression. She's about to ask him if he was okay when Jaemin cuts her off before she could even speak.

"Hey you two, this is Lily." Jaemin is smiling wide as he introduces the younger girl to them. It makes Minjun happy that he found a sister in someone.

But Minjun can't seem to stay happy, the air unbelievably tense as neither Lily nor Yangyang say anything. Minjun notices the fake smile on Lily's face and her eyes don't seem to shine as bright as when she first stepped in.

"Hey, Lily. You're really pretty," Minjun says and she can spot the blush forming on Lily's face. She really was but the longer she stared at her face, the more familiar she looked.

"Thank you! Minjun right?" She asks, her face brightening up once again. Her eyes were sparkling, lips stretched into a wide grin. Her voice was cheerful and Minjun understands why Jaemin got close to her so quickly. She was, almost exactly, like how Jaemin described Jia.

Minjun glances at Jaemin, raising an eyebrow at him before nodding at Lily. "Yeah." Minjun turns her head to Yangyang, noticing the expressionless look on his face.

When she turns back to Lily, her face is the same. The air is tense again and Minjun knows she isn't the only one who feels it. Jaemin and Renjun are exchanging confused glances and Jeno can't seem to keep his eyes focused anywhere.

"Uh, this is Yangyang," Minjun says, noticing the way Lily's jaw is suddenly clenched.

No one says anything and Minjun feels the urge to run away.

"Oh, I know," Lily says.

Yangyang scoffs and Minjun freezes. What?

Everyone turns to Yangyang, asking for an explanation but he just crosses his arms, face void of any expression as he stares at Lily almost challenging.

Haechan looks at Minjun, shrugging his shoulders before standing up and walking closer to the four. "Uhm, Yangy-"

Lily stands up and Jaemin is quick to follow after her, protectively standing behind her. It makes Yangyang roll his eyes.