*Ronald Weasley's List*

1. Demand Dumbledore that the amount of food served is increased.

2. Suggest to Dumbly that they serve food in the common room so that student's (me) do not need to go to The Great Hall to eat.

3. Be a keeper.

4. Blame Crookshanks for everything.

5. Become a chess king.

6. Hate Snape because Harry hates that greasy slime.

7. Convince Hermione to let me "refer her notes for educational purposes."

8. Keep a murderer as a pet for 12 years.

9. Then defend him if anyone (Hermione) insults him.

10. Go all big brother when Harry and Ginny date but don't bother when Dean and Ginny date.

11. Must beat the bouncing ferret in Quidditch this year.

12. Tell Voldy to stop stalking Harry and get a life.

13. Secretly bring home Hagrid's niffler and become rich.

14. Stroke Dumbly's beautiful beard at least once.

_AshtonStyles_ This one's for you. Everyone go check out her books. She's an amazing writer and a wonderful person. :-) _AshtonStyles_ Thanks a lot for your comments, votes and support.          

Comment and vote to get a dedication and shoutout. If you like this don't forget to vote and comment. If you want anyone's resolution's list or if you want me to include your name in anyone's list you can comment it below and I'll include it.