*Hermione Jean Granger's List*

1. Reread the whole library again this year.

2. Make sure to revise all the subjects at least 12 hours a day.

3. Never let Ronald and Harry copy my homework again .

4. DESTROY THE STUPID PRINCE'S POTIONS BOOK because Harry is getting the credits that he dosen't deserve.

5. Go from a nerdy girl look to an absolutely stunning princess look during the Yule Ball. After all it's not everyday you get to date an international quidditch player.

6. Pester Dumbledore to fill up the library with new books.

7. Suggest to Dumbly that they build their own library in every common room to improve the education level.

8. Make sure to free all the house elfs before Christmas. Those poor souls must have been wanting to spend time with their loved ones.

9. Tell Dumbledore to free all the elfs and increase Filch's working time because he is only giving detention to students and not cleaning the castle.

10. Force Dumbledore to stop physical labour on the poor elfs and let Filch do all the work.

11. Secretly hope that the Grubbly Plank woman teaches Care of Magical Creatures again.

12. Punch the ferret's face if he annoys me too much.

13. Lead a secret army to destroy Voldemort.

14. Get marks higher than the Ravenvlaw nerds.

lailabobs36This one's for you. Thank you for your comment and support.

Comment and vote to get a dedication and shoutout. If you like this don't forget to vote and comment. If you want anyone's resolution's list or if you want me to include your name in anyone's list you can comment it below and I'll include it.