*Lucius Malfoy's List*

1. Hold a pure blood dinner every week this year.

2. Spend more time pampering my gorgeous hair.

3. Blast off anyone that dares to go against me.

4. Try out different hair dyes. I liked the new purple dye that was advertised in The Daily Prophet yesterday. I must make sure to buy it as soon as possible.

5. I'm rich and I know it.

6. Sack old man Dumbly from his Headmaster post.

7. Blast off anyone that dares to harm my precious Draco.

8. Get a new maid. Narcissa is making me do all the house work and they are always ruining my perfect manicure.

9. Use Draco's make up products. I must borrow that excellent foundation that he uses everyday. These wrinkles are making me look old.

10. Go to the manicure shop every week with my bestie Elva (Elva_Aoife_Black) and get foot massages and manicures together. Hmm I must go every week as my feet always stink because I won't wash them every day. Ah well I just hope the workers don't faint like my pet dragon after smelling my feet.

11. Kidnap that Rapunzel girl. Who is she anyway. Is it true she has fabulous hair? No one can have better hair than me!!! I'm going to cut off her hair when she's sleeping.

This one's for you Elva_Aoife_Black and I included your name in it just like you asked. Hope you like it.

Comment and vote. If you want anyone's resolution's list or if you want me to include your name in anyone's list you can comment it below and I'll include it.