Ten

This might be the last chapter but I'll be starting a new more Henry and Micheal centric book soon <3 love you guys so much and thank you for reading this it's been so fun putting the chapters up and seeing that you all like it :D

A long white veil and more flowers than you could count, the venue was perfect. The sky was blue with hardly a cloud. Nothing could go wrong on this day. A wedding that had been awaited for far too long, the joining of two souls long in love never giving up on one another. They didnt part even in death. Still connected by their love for eachother. Two people who had loved and lost finally joining to become a family. It couldn't be more perfect.

The bridal room was filled with Henry and his friends, plus Micheal's lovely boyfriend Jeremy. A sweet boy, he was proud of Micheal for finding some as kind and loving. When they had first met William had compared Henry and Jeremy saying they had similar personalities. He said that they held more love than the world deserved. Micheal was so excited that his Father had compared his boyfriend to his other Dad. It showed that he was fond of him though he'd never admit to it really. Micheal was downstairs getting ready with William as he was given the honor of best man. Of course Lizzy got the role of Maid of Honor. She was in a flowy red dress.

Henry was having the last of his make-up done when Micheal appeared in the door. He almost started crying when he saw his Dad dressed up in flawless white. A lacey jumsuit with a long train and veil with a tiara to fix it to his hair. He was the one person who had always been there at the end of every day, taking care of every one of his needs and helping through the immense trauma courtesy of his father's insanity.

*****

William was pacing around the room. Micheal had ran upstairs to see how Henry was. He had insisted on not seeing eachother until they started the ceremony. ' it'll make it even more special! ' he had said and William had agreed but now he felt anxious. He hadn't seen Henry in a whole day. It felt weird, they had stayed glued to eachothers side since finally getting back together. It wasn't like the day he married Clara at all. That day wasn't a good one and he felt wrong afterwards. Like wearing your shoe on the wrong foot. It doesn't start hurting until you don't fix it for a long time. The realization that Clara married for his money was a rough one and he turned to drinking for a long time. Sobering up was horrible and something he didn't want to do again, so painful. There was one person who stood by him through everything. Henry, he loved right from the moment they met but never really accepted it until he was really at his lowest with Clara. After a lot of thought he came to the conclusion that only one person in the world really loved him and that was Henry, Henry had been there from the very start. He was the only one to really care. The day he married Clara he felt anxious as if something bad was going to happen and today was no different. The bad thing wasn't marrying Henry but the fact that there was always a small, small chance that something could go wrong and ruin it. And for the anxiety? Isn't everyone overrun with those overwhelming feelings before their day? It's naturally quite stressful!

Henry was running around the venue making sure everything was perfect before William was allowed to come out and look before Henry had to hide away again. He refused to see William until the ceremony. He had talked to him about it though and it was agreed. Henry convinced him by telling him how nice it would be to see eachother for the first time at the altar. Everything was so pretty. The flowery arch with vines coiled around where they would finally have the moment they always wanted was so beautiful. The windows had various designs of stained glass on every second one. This causes a mix of natural light and colourful brightess dancing off the walls. He did one last check over the seating and went back upstairs to hide.

*****

William stood at the altar with Micheal by hid side. He stared intently at the doors watching bridesmaids and other guests flood inside. He waited for the moment Henry would step in. He wondered what he was wearing, how his hair was styled, what he would say for vows. William shifted anxiously from one foot to another waiting patiently. The door opened a last time and a perfect figure in flawless white stepped through. Here he was. His face obscured by the silky veil, long train of the jumpsuit combined with skirt flooded behind him. Even through the veil his blazing red hair could still be seen, like a forest aflame with red hot searing embers. Perfect shape only enhanced by the clothes. He walked with so much grace you could easily be tricked into thinking he was a Greek God descended from Mount Olympus. Ethereal beauty gracing the room. Heels clicked softly against the floor with slow taps. He wasn't making eye contact instead staring straight down. He stopped in front of William and bowed his head to be rid of the veil covering his face. William gladly uncovered his face and was enthralled by the beauty of the man in front of him. It felt like the first time they ever saw eachother immediately falling deep but too scared of it to accept it. He looked like a flawless white lily resting on a lake bed too good to be picked instead left to grow and spread more of his likeness throughout the world.

Henry stared up at William after being freed of the veil. Willaim had such beautiful oceanic blue eyes, the deepest depths of the blue void couldn't match. The way the light illuminated his face as if he were to glow had him right in cupids chokehold. Henry couldn't believe that he finally got what he wanted his whole life. His hair was dark black shimmering in soft shine in the morning light. Looking up perfection in a dictionary would bring you right to a picture of Willaim. His broad shoulders and chest were chiseled and somehow it could show even through the silky suit.

The vows were finished, all that was left to do now was to say those two words to finish it all.

"I do." Henry said after William had said the same thing. Both of them had wet tears falling from their eyes.

"You may now kiss your husband." The registrar said.

And so they did. William leaned in quickly where Henry was more gentle. He took his waist and leaned him back. Finally taking what was his. They were bonded together, they hsd tied the knot after much too long of a wait. They were whole with no cracks left. All previous breaks fixed with gold and mended with diamond.

They were finally a family.

End

Annnnnnnd thats all folks! We're done my first public fic! Woah!!!!!! Very epic. I really do hope you all enjoyed. I will be starting another book soon. Willry again because hyoerfixation go brrrrr 😍 so be excited for that i will post a notice on here and then end this one after that when its out.

And again thank you all so so so much for reading I had a blast writing this. I love you all so much! <3