Ch. 5

3rd pov

'this is more than expected as for the outcome....' (y/n) thought as Serbia kept yelling until she calmed down.

"you done? I'm late to my job because of you" (y/n) coldly said.

"what?! Did you not understand what I just said?!"

"no, and to be quite frank, I don't care..." (y/n) rolled her eyes and left before seeing her wrath unfold.

'geez, I'm just lucky my anger or frustration isn't coming out anytime soon...'

(y/n) sighed deeply before grumbling to herself some incoherent words even her herself.

She sighed deeply under her breath.

'I hope this doesn't turn into something...'

Later...

They have arrived at a winter island (imagine them being in the north or south pole because tempts there are snowy)

As law, shachi, and bepo were walking through the forest, they heard a loud cry.

"help! Please help my son!" law turned to the where the sound came from and through the trees he saw a silhouette of a man bent over another that has blood pouring out of a very large wound.

The two behind law looked at each other then at law.

"let's help them..." law grumbled as they ran over

"what... What happened?" law asked and immediately saw how big the wound was and how much the other was losing blood.

"please, help my son..." the guy that called said

He had short shoulder length blonde hair with ocean blue eyes, green yukata under a black shoal, a striped green and white bucket hat just beside him, the brim of the hat has blood splattered on him.

"what happened here?" law asked as he kneeled over the other.

He had long silky pastel pink hair, his eyes were closed but look at how muscular he is.

Blood poured from his left side and right thigh.

"quick, bepo-ya... The first aid kit" law ordered as bepo reached for his bag and brought him the medical kit.

"your foot. It's trapped in a bear claw" shachi said as he helped the guy from getting it off.

"what's your name? The names shachi" he smiled as the guy hummed

"I'm Philza most call me Phil for short... But some weirdly enough call me dadza, call me whatever" he hummed before hissing when he felt the teeth of the bear trap slowly inch away from his flesh and skin, blood gushing out like a river as the trap was discarded.

"bepo, bandage..." shachi said as bepo apologized and handed him the roll

"it can... Talk?" Phil mentions as bepo apologized.

"that's expo, and that's our captain... Trafalgar law" shachi proudly said.

"so you're pirates?" Phil said

"why? You don't like them?" law asked as he finished wrapping up one injury.

"hmm? Oh, I don't mind... It's just that, if you were marines, I would've just attacked you despite my injuries" Phil sighed

"you hate marines?" shachi asked

"oh, I despise everything about them, their 'justice' is just as useless as a cart with no horse" Phil scoffed.

"really? Why so?"

"their... 'justice' isn't even justice, it's just them making up reasons for themselves to be.... How do I put it... Make themselves higher than the common folk" Phil explained.

"sounds like the marines to me..." law fished both the wounds up nicely, "can you guys go home from here?"

"hmm? Oh, I can teleport all of us there now that I have regained my strength" philza said.

"all... Of us?"

"yes... To repay my gratitude. I can cook some lunch for you" Phil said.

"really?!" bepo and shachi asked

"urgh... Fuck... Darned mechanical wolves... Father what..." the guy with pink hair grumbled as he opened his red eyes.

"techno, my son, these are trafalgar law, shachi, and bepo" Phil said as he sat up and groaned

"fuck my injuries. Um.. So uh... Hi I'm technoblade....?" the guy asked, more like he asked himself, "wait... Oh my gosh it's a talking polar bear" techno gasped.

"I'm sorry"

"don't apologize... I just love polar bears, in fact, I have two pet polar bears... Names are Bubba and Steve" techno said.

His deep and monotone voice just vibrating in his throat.

"let's go?" Phil asked them softly

"no, we're-"

"please captain? Can we? Can we? Can we?" shachi asked as Phil softly chuckled, remembering someone in shachi.

"fine..." law finally sighed.

Techno chuckled, Phil snapped his fingers and their surroundings changed into one of a luxurious dining room.

They looked around and noticed they were already sitting on the chairs of the dining table.

(just like how Dr. Strange did with thor in ragnarok)

A long table with chairs enough to at least fit the crew in, it was connected to a relatively small kitchen which had a window to show the stuff inside, two doors on either side of the kitchen as Phil got up and effortlessly walked to the kitchen before starting to make food.

"wait... Isn't he injured?" law asked

"father can heal himself or numben the pain, most likely ignoring the pain since he loves cooking... I think our middle child was like that, started punching at the age of five then now she can punch through steel... I think she moved to platinum" techno sighed

Law perked up to what techno mentions.

"middle... Child?" law asks.

"yup. I have 4 more siblings, I'm the oldest and responsible of the other 4 to keep them alive."

"keep them alive?" shachi laughed

"yup. The second oldest, Wilbur, has that dictator type beat, but... He's fun to be around once you thoroughly know him, also he's very clumsy... He somehow sets himself on fire or slip over non existent stuff for no reason... He's responsible for the weaponry"

"clumsy... That's mostly portrayed in families around the middle or the youngest children" bepo ponders then apologized.

"not this family, our middle child is actually very, very, responsible. She's in charge of everything in the island we ruled on, it was actually planned that she's the next ruler, not only is she so smart, she's also very strong, very tactical, very, VERY talented, polite, kind, and most of all just... Perfect to one's mind. But... To fate's demand... We lost her at sea..." techno sighed softly.

"the middle child... Died...?" shachi asked, kinda sorry for the guy.

"no... She didn't die, she's out there... We don't know where... All we know is that she's alive, but how is she gonna know where we are...? Our old island, home island, is actually destroyed by marines... Obliterated into pieces... She was blasted off into the ocean, we never saw her again after that..." techno sighed sadly.

"could this... Middle child of yours be..."