Ch. 18

3rd pov

"captain!" shachi happily called as law turned to him from where (y/n) stood.

He had his arms around her shoulders as she worked.

"what?" law hums softly

"here captain..." shachi blushed lightly when he happened to realize what situation he walked into.

"hmm?" law hummed as shachi handed him a compass that pointed to a specific direction

"what's that...?" (y/n) asked as she looked over, "compass...? Where'd you get that?" she said softly.

"hmm? From one of my associates" law answered, "go there," he ordered as shachi nodded, took the compass, and left.

"who?"

"I... Think you know the guy" law hummed as he pulled her closer to his chest.

"really? Who might that be?" (y/n) asked.

"Phil... Philza, you know him... Don't you?" law smiled

(y/n) took a good 5 minutes to piece all of it together.

"m-my dad?! How did you get in contact with him?! Why didn't you tell me?!" (y/n) grabbed him by the collar and yanked him face to face.

"was meant to be a surprise on your birthday" he said.

"surprise...? Law..." (y/n) mumbled as she calmed down a little.

"don't worry... You'll see them soon" law hums softly and pulled her close by her waist.

"them...?"

"isn't your youngest siblings' birthday next month? He happened to invite us, that's all... And besides... Blade-ya knows you're with me" law said a she kissed her

"you met my brothers?"

"just one of them, and to say he is nothing close to you..." law chuckled as (y/n) hums.

"others said I looked like my mother when I was young, and act like her too..." (y/n) mumbled.

"really? I haven't met her yet... So... Maybe I'll meet her?"

"yeah! And I'll introduce you as my boyfriend" (y/n) said as law chuckled.

"ask your hand in marriage..." he whispered

"what was that?" good for him, (y/n) didn't hear that.

"oh, nothing... Nothing..." law mumbled and kissed her on the lips.

Timeskip...

"won't you loo Kat that... Another man-made island... I bet Wilbur made this whole island himself" (y/n) mumbled as she stared at the huge island.

Sakura trees surround the island like a ring surrounding jupiter.

"man-made? What do you mean?" law asked.

"my second oldest brother likes making stuff... So... This is no exception, he has even made an underwater world just underneath our old island all by himself, work is nothing new to this guy. He's not always busy like you though"

"then how did he make this?" law asked

"piece by piece, law, he makes an island piece by piece, a plan, a schedule, he's organized with his time but not physically" (y/n) laughed

"he knows how to manage his own time huh? Like you? And... To say this island is quite big to be made piece by piece, is that even possible?" law said

"I don't know how he does it, he just... Does... He do his thing, he does what he wants"

"that's quite interesting actually" law mumbled.

"yep. But when you see his personality, you won't think he built this whole island. The guy's really goofy as fuck. He can't take anything seriously... But that's how he does it, time by time, piece by piece"

"really? That's nice... And... From what I can see... The whole island is getting ready for their birthday" law hums.

"of course. If my brothers want something to happen, they make it happen."

"that's determination" law chuckled.

"yup" she giggled.

They soon arrived at the busy port as shachi and penguin dock the ship, bepo and law jumped out.

"hey, you must be the heart pirates?" a tall man called.

He had dark brown messy and overgrown hair.

He had red eyes with worn out, faded yellow sweater under some brown trench coat

He wore the same round glasses as he did when he was younger

"that's us... Yeah..." penguin mumbled.

"well, the name's Williambur, call me William, Wilbur, whatever you like... And my father tasked me to lead you to the castle" Wilbur smiled sweetly.

"c-castle?!" ikkaku said out of excitement.

"wait a moment... I'm still waiting for my girlfriend" law smiled

"damn... I thought you're the type to have a boyfriend" Wilbur pouted.

"my love... Come on..." law called as (y/n)'s silhouette jumped down and made her way to law in a beautiful shoulder-less dress.

"yes dear..." (y/n) giggled as she leaned up and kissed dhis cheek.

"(y/n)..." Wilbur sighs as (y/n) looked at him

"how tall are you?" (y/n) asked

"6'5..."

"how? The last I remember you're 5'3"

"(y/n). I don't know if i love you or hate you" Wilbur deadpan.

"yes."

"and (y/n)... YOU'RE WEARING A DRESS! WHAT THE HELL?! THIS IS A MIRACLE" Wilbur yelled.

"geez... I wore dresses many times before"

"yeah.. Forcefully!" Wilbur said

"Wilbur. Despite wearing a dress, I can still punch you" (y/n) smiled.

"yeah... Sure.. Small cake" Wilbur laughed as (y/n) jumped and kicked his face causing him to fall back.

"see?" (y/n) crossed her arms once she landed.

"heh?! What?! How?!" Wilbur said as he wiped blood off his nose.

"because I can... Hehe... And partially annoyed by you" (y/n) mumbled

"hmph. And... Wait... He's your boyfriend?! I thought you'd get a girlfriend for crying out loud!"

"heh? Another sucker punch from me loser?" (y/n) said as Wilbur faltered back

"n-no... Just... Yeah..." Wilbur mumbled.

"let's just go to the castle... Ooh! I have a great idea..."

"I don't like how it sounds"

"I looooove the idea though" Wilbur giggled.

"I don't like it when you love ideas. Brother"