Ch. 14

3rd pov

Law growled deeply as he started to suck on her neck leaving marks everywhere.

"l-law~... Don't make it so noticeable..." (y/n) moaned

The pleasure itself was enough to send her moaning, what else he decided to use the toys...

Law smirked against her skin as he pulled away and stared at her flustered figure

"I haven't untied you yet and you're already blushing... Cute" law teased as he pulled in the string which made the others follow until the string was off of her.

"now I have string marks. Goddammit" (y/n) mumbled.

Law smirked and chuckled as he took out a pink fuzzy handcuffs from the box, pinning her hands over her head but not before ripping her bra off.

"no fair... You're still fully clothed!" (y/n) whined as law chuckled and squeezed her right breast causing her to moan

"yeah... I know..." law said as he took off his clothes leaving him in his boxers which clearly showed his semi-hard dick.

(y/n) blushed upon seeing him shirtless though...

Law smirked darker when he leaned down and sucked on one of her nipples while he played with the other.

"l-law... Ah... How... Are you good at that~? Ah..." (y/n) moaned

Law smirked upon hearing (y/n) admit that

He licked over the nipple he sucked and switched to the other.

"I just am" law chuckled.

He grabbed the box and set it beside him on the bed before making his way down to her lower regions as he separated her legs to situate himself in the middle.

"law... What're you doing?"

"something I could only dream of" law hums as he placed a leg over his shoulder and kissed the inside of her thigh before slowly descending down to her clothed core.

He licked over her panties right below her virgin hole making her whine.

"you're really sensitive, aren't you?" law teased

"oh fuck you..." (y/n) grumbled

"hmm? Really?"

'dammit.'

Next day...

Law sighs softly as he opened his eyes and looked beside him where (y/n) slept with her back towards him.

He smiled when he recalled what happened last night... He was... Overjoyed, to say the least but... He was happy for the 'gift' he received that night...

He was able to say what he wanted to say for a while now, and with (y/n) reciprocate the feeling, it made him even more happier than he is now.

He hummed softly as he turned to his side and placed an arm around her waist before he buried his face in her neck causing her to groan and drift awake

"law... Let me sleep..." (y/n) mumbled as she dug deeper into the bed.

Law chuckled before fixing himself until he laid comfortably behind her with his arms around her waist and his face buried in her hair, sniffing her scent as he hummed.

"good morning..." law sighed

"no... No morning... I'm still sleeping" (y/n) mumbled

Law chuckled again and smiled.

"then sleep honey... I'm tired too, don't worry" law hums softly.

"good..." (y/n) grumbled as law kissed the back of her neck causing shivers to go up her spine.

"don't do that" (y/n) said turning to him slightly

"hmm? Why?" law asked

"it... Never mind, just don't do it" (y/n) mumbled making law smile and tighten his arms around her.

"I love you" law sighed softly

"I love you too..."

It made law smile... He can't stop it himself, he just... Did.

Law hums softly making (y/n) chuckled and place a hand over his.

"you little maniac..."

Timeskip...

"law! Give it!" (y/n) yelled as law kept her book over her

"what're you reading anyways?" law asked as he read the book title

"why the heck are you reading fifty shades of-"

"shut!" (y/n) grumbled.

"this is.... Better?" shachi questioned as law and (y/n) bickered in front of them.

Law seemed to enjoy.

"at least he isn't as.... Complex as before? Well now at least you can read his expression that of a blank face" ikkaku said

"law! Give it!"

"no. Tell me why are you reading this?"

"because I can? And who are you to stop me?" (y/n) said as she jumped.

It surprised law since she jumped so high she got the book and stuck her tongue out at him

"(y/n).. Get back here" law growled as (y/n) ran off with law closely behind.

"at least he isn't coped up in his room all day and is now at least soakigg up some sunshine..." penguin sighed.

"how did she do that though...?" klione asked

"(y/n)-San helps captain with his job so that he can finish sooner... I'm sorry" bepo said

"so... (y/n)-San finish her work, then helps him work, then... That's... That's actually quite smart, his job usually lasts for a week, now it only lasts in two days and he gets to relax in the rest of the week..." ikkaku hummed

...

"law... I just remembered" (y/n) sighed as she sighed and shifted in his lap.

Law forced (y/n) to sit in his lap while he sat at his sofa by his room.

"hmm? What might that be?" law asked as he caressed her side and hummed before kissing her neck.

"the next island is ruled over by my uncles..." (y/n) said

"uncles? You mean bbh-ya or carlos-ya?" law asked as (y/n) shook her head.

(Carlos is skeppy's real name... Law hates the name skeppy but skeppy himself is okay with him being called Carlos)

"lucifer and his boyfriend, dice" she hummed as she looked up at him only for him to lean down and kiss her.

"lucifer...? I have never heard or him" law said as he pushed (y/n) off his lap and lay down on the sofa while he laid on top of her with his head on her chest, listening to her heart beating.

"of course you don't... You haven't met him" (y/n) laughs

"captain! We just arrived the island!" ikkaku yelled before running off

"after work, wanna meet them?" (y/n) asked as law hummed

"yes. I want to meet them" law said as he lifted himself up

"you seem overly confident with yourself" (y/n) laughed as she cupped his cheeks

"hmm? Why? Is that bad?" law leaned down and kissed her

"no, I just find it quite funny" she laughed again as he hummed and kissed her again.

"God, I love you so much... Too much, actually" law groaned.