Ch. 6

3rd pov

"that's her! That's literally her! How do you know her?!" techno asked

"she's one of my crew" law softly said

"so she's safe with you, isn't she?" techno asked softly.

"yes... She's safe and sound... Why? Do you... Want to see her?" law asked

"if she's fine then... There's no reason for me to check on her... Her life is probably great now... Don't let father know"

"what're you guys talking about?" Phil asked as he placed down a tray with five bowls of what looks like ramen

"nothing, father... Just some currency marines were bragging about" techno grunted.

"what's this?" shachi asked as Phil served it to them with chopsticks and spoons.

"tonkotsu ramen, it's good for the cold and snowy weather, you know... I can give you the recipe if you want" Phil said as Shachi gasped when he tasted it

"it's so good! I love this!" shachi said

"yep." Phil chuckled as techno silently ate.

"how is a ramen this good? Naturally I don't eat ramen, but this is an exception!" shachi said as he happily digs in even more

"if you may, what are the ingredients?" law asked

"some flour for the homemade pasta, bamboo shoots, salt, and some other ingredients i can write down if you want"

"bamboo shoots? I have never heard of anyone use that in food before"

"well I'm the first, bamboo shoots have very high nutritional value! Such as vitamin a and zinc."

(made up of course, I'm no doctor)

"really? I never knew that..." law said

"I can give you some of my old of medical books, considering you're a doctor I presume?" techno hummed

"huh? Oh, sure... Thank you" law said

They enjoyed the warm meal with small idle chat, Phil handed the recipe to bepo in which he puts it inside his bag.

"please do take care... Good bye" Phil said as techno leaned against the wall and waved

Phil gave them his personal snail phone if they needed anything.

Law hummed a bit.

"do not mention any of this to the crew, got it?" law said as shachi and bepo nodded.

"even her?"

"yes."

"okay"

About 2 weeks later...

(y/n) hummed softly as she stared out the window of the submarine, watching the fishes pass by swiftly as it swam freely in the ocean.

They were underwater as you can see there, she is reading a book but was distracted by the shake of the sub going under.

They were on their way to the next island, memoranda Island she thinks.

"as far as I remember... Memoranda Island is a place of memories... Wait... Have I went there before?" (y/n) asked herself.

She was thinking, if this island is what she thought it is, she might venture that place since she never got the chance to venture thoroughly.

Someone then knocked on her door.

"who is it?" (y/n) asked

"it's me, your captain" law was now aware he will receive a very sarcastic remark if he only said 'its me'

"come in..." (y/n) softly said as she resumed reading.

She didn't have to look up from her desk to see law come in and closed the door behind him.

She flipped a page before law chimes in.

"you busy at the moment?" he asked as (y/n) hummed

"hmm? Oh, no... No... I'm just passing time... May I help you in anything?" (y/n) asked as she looked at him.

"I actually need you to organize my files... I'm kinda tired and would like to take a nap... If that's fine with you..."

"go and take your nap captain... I'll fix your files, any specific order you want it to be?"

"alphabetical, as usual..." law yawned.

"okay... Take your nap... You need sleep... Literally" (y/n) giggled softly as they got out of the room closing it behind him.

"thank you... (y/n)-ya, just place the files in my desk, I'll place it into my files cabinet when I wake up..."

"don't worry about that, I can put them there for you... Just relax and take your sleep... You've been awake for three nights now... It is not healthy" (y/n) smiled as law hummed.

"I know... Okay, thanks again... Bye now..." law walked to his room as (y/n) nodded

She stretched a bit before heading to his office

Once she reached his office and got inside, she reached for the stack of files by his desk and started to go through them.

'how does one have this much paperwork? Oh well, it's like I'm the captain' (y/n) shrugged and continued on with working.

Later...

As (y/n) just finished putting them inside his files cabinet, she heard shachi yell out that they have arrived at an island.

(y/n) headed out with a (f/c) sweater black pants and boots along with her satchel which contains a gun and retractable knife just incase.

Law announced the roles, (y/n) was in charge of buying medicine (like pain killers, etc) with klione.

Law then made bepo, shachi, ikkaku, penguin, and Serbia to be with him to look around the island.

(Serbia actually threw a tantrum when law said no to her coming with him. Yes. What an adult)

"take care (y/n)-ya" law hummed as (y/n) nodded and left with klione.

"just her captain? Why did you just say 'take care' to (y/n)-San...? Unless..." penguin teased as law pushed him away

He Scoffed making penguin and shachi laugh hard.

"yeah captain... Why her?" ikkaku laughed.

"let's just go." law growled making them laugh and a specific white headed person jealous.

"captain-Sama why only her and not me?" Serbia whined

"because she's leaving and you're not."

"then I'm leaving"

"no. You'll just annoy the other parties, like you always do and do little to no work as possible" law groaned.

"pfft. I'm a girl you know!"

"so is (y/n)-ya, but she's carrying more and doing more work than you could ever imagine."

"i--"

"enough of this useless talk."

"sounds like captain adores (y/n)-san.." ikkaku whispered to penguin and shachi

"a little too much.... Actually"