9•

Kian's pov

I felt horrible. I let that girl- I don't even know her name and I let her kiss me!

I grabbed all the guys and told the limo to go back to the hotel. I thought she ran back there.

I was crying the whole way there. As we turned the corner Nash saw someone crying on the side walk. "GUYS ITS LEX!" We all looked out the window.

We were screaming out the window for her. She looked at us and walked into he street. My eyes went wide. "LEX NO DONT DO IT!" She walked into the open lane.

I opened the car door and tried to get her but it was to late. Suddenly the car rammed into her so badly. The driver ran out. "OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY I COULDNT STOP THE CAR!!" The guy said. I held her there and I stopped traffic. I couldn't move. I held a lifeless body in my hands as everyone was screaming "CALL 91 F***ING 1!!!!"

Shawn finally called and the paramedics came quickly. Ricky went in the ambulance with her while the rest of us drove to the hospital. We were all silent and I started to cry. It was all my fault.

We got to the hospital and told the lady we were here for Lex. She nodded and told us to wait in the waiting room. Ricky came out crying. "They s-said she probably wouldn't m-make it." We all went quiet.

5 hours later the doctor came out and we all got up. "Family members of Lex?" He asked. "I'm here boyfriend. Well ex."

He led me over to a spot that he could talk to me private. "She has a major concussion. And a lot of broken bones. I wouldn't be surprised if she has amnesia." He said. I was broken. She probably doesn't remember me at all. I did this to her. I'm hurting. Badly.

~
It's been a week since the accident. Everyone has gone to Magcon except me. I'm waiting. Waiting so long that I haven't slept. I hope she doesn't die. She's my world.

~
It's been 3 weeks now and I'm supposed to go back to LA in 2 days. I can't leave though. I told her mom what happened and she can't make it to Florida because of work. I'm the only one here for her. If she doesn't remember me I'm screwed.

The doctor finally said I could go in to see her. The heart monitor was beeping normally. I held her hand and said,

"Lex I know you can't hear me, but I just wanted to say sorry. For everything I did. I love you and you're my world, life, and I can't breathe without you. Please! I need you here. God everyone needs you here. When Cam and I were fighting we never thought this would happen. It's all my fault. Please stay here. If you don't make it I don't know what I'll do. Please." I held her hand and kissed her forehead.

She was bruised so bad. Ricky texted me saying he will stay for another week to make sure Lex is ok and that I'm not here alone.
A few minutes later Cameron knocked on the glass windows. I told him to be careful.

Cameron's pov

I drove to the hospital to check on Lex. Sure I still loved her. I walked in when Kian walked out. Her room was so bland. I sat in the chair beside her bed.

"Lex. Hey I'm here. It's Cameron. Look I'm sorry I got mad at Kian. He... I still love you. What he did was wrong. I would never do that to you. When you wake up I'll be here. Kian will say sorry. I'm sorry about the crash. It just... It should've been me." I kissed her bruised hand and played with her hair for a minute.

"Ok Cam I think you should leave. Don't you have to go home?" "No I'm staying for Lex. Can we not fight for once? Especially since we're in a hospital."

"Well she's my girlfriend."

"Was Lawley. She broke up with you."

"How do you know? Anyways I need to protect her." He said. "You cheated on her with a fan." I argued. "It wasn't a fan." He said then looked down.

Kian scratched his neck. "Then who was it? Your ex? Cause I would never do that to her. I care to much." "It was .... Andrea." He whispered. I couldn't believe it. "But she kissed me! I love Lex more!" He said.

"More? So you like Andrea too?" "What? No! Just go Cameron you're not helping." "Fine but I'm staying here. She'll come crying to me when you tell her it's Andrea." I said.

Lex's pov

Yea I heard the whole thing. Except I can't move anything but breathe. How could he do this to me? I wish I was dead. There will be so much drama when I wake up. I heard Kian say,

"I'll try to hide it though."

Really? I don't have amnesia, but I hurt. I'm so scared. And hurt. I just wanted to wake up. I tried to move my hand. "Lex? Lex! It's Kian are you awake?"

Yes! I moved a finger.

"Oh my god! DOCTOR SHE MOVED A FINGER!" The doctor came rushing in.
After a couple of hours I opened my eyes. The doctor walked in. "Hello Lex do you remember me?" "Yes you're my doctor." He nodded. "Why are you here, in Florida?"

"For Magcon with o2l and viners." "Good so you just have a lot of bruises and broken bones. No amnesia." I nodded. "Can I have some water?"

"I'll go get you some." He said. Kian and Cameron walked in after. "Do you remember us?" Cam asked. "Um no who are you?" I said to trick them.

Their emotions changed. "Just kidding I remember you guys! And... I also heard what you guys said." Cameron looked relieved. Kian looked relieved and sad though. "I should go." Kian said. He walked out. Cameron hugged me lightly to not hurt me. "I'm so glad you remember me. Here your Twitter notifications have been going wild." He handed me my phone. A lot of tweets said:

Are you ok?
What happened the guys said 'pray for Lex guys'
Omg don't die!

I laughed at some. Cam smiled. I tweeted: hey guys thanks for the support! I'm fine! 😘☺️

Cameron smiled.

"Doc said you would be in here for another 4 days to heal mostly. Then maybe I could visit you once you go back to LA."

"That would be awesome! You should come." "Maybe I will." He smirked. He held my hand gently. "I love you Lex."

"I love you too Cam." Okay that was a stupid move. But Kian broke my heart.

He smiled and so did I.
I looked over to see Kian mouthing 'sorry' to me. But right now I focused on Cameron. I'm glad I'm alive. And I'm glad Cameron Dallas is here to support me. But I don't know what to do about Kian.

~
Thanks for reading. I didn't want to do anything major because it's only chapter 9. Next chapter I will be uploading tomorrow.☺️