10•

Lex's pov

3 more days till I go home. I want to talk to Kian but I don't know what to say. I mean he kissed Andrea. She tried to break us up. Well it worked. I tried to kill myself because of it. I was scrolling through Twitter when I saw:
@AndreaRusset: hangin with Kiki! I love him so much! <photo>
It was a picture of Andrea and Kian kissing on the beach. Did he really move on that fast? I thought he was sorry. Cameron came in when I was thinking about them. "Hey Lex. How are you feeling?" He asked. He bit his lip. It was so cute! "Good. I'm not really in pain anymore. Well just emotionally." I said. I sighed and showed him the picture. He took my phone and looked disappointed. "Lex I'm sorry. He's not worth it. I would never do that to you. You're too pretty." He grabbed my hand. "Cam I'm ugly. Kian was lucky to get away from me. He-" I got cut off by Kian running in. "Lex if you saw that picture it was fake! I love you still." He said with sympathy. I just looked up at Cameron and he said, "Kian she doesn't trust you." He said with anger in his voice. I honestly felt protected. "Cameron you haven't been with her ever. Just t let me talk to her." Kian said. Cam left and Kian sat in the chair next to my bed. "Lex I still love you." He tried to look in my eyes but I looked away. "Andrea wanted us to brake up. I literally almost killed myself! Yeah it's all your fault. Don't try to hide it! We just weren't meant to be." I tried to let all my anger out. He came over to the other end of the bed and say sorry, but I slapped him. He was about to break down. He saw the flowers in the glass vase Cameron got for me. He ran over to them and smashed it on the ground. After he realized what he did he broke down. I screamed because when the case shattered glass flew into my arm. He got up and tried to come near me but Cameron, and Ricky came running in and pushed him away from me. The nurses and doctors came rushing in helping me. I was crying because it hurt so badly. The glass cut me deep. Kian was pulled out of the room by Ricky, and Cameron was yelling at him.
Soon all the glass was out of my arm. I had small stitches. Cameron came in with a bloody nose. "What the hell happened to you?!" I said. "Shh. I'm okay. Change of plans. After you can leave were stopping at my house before we go back there. Kian needs some time away from this. He's flying back tomorrow. I'm staying. Don't worry your mom already agreed." He smiled. "Cameron thank you." "No problem baby." He took my hands and kissed them.

Kian's pov

I wanted today sorry but Ricky pulled me away. Cameron came out and started yelling to me about how Lex was not for me. I punched him in the nose. He gave up on yelling and went to the bathroom. "Kian were leaving tomorrow! You can't handle this anymore." Ricky said. I started crying. I was really emotional. I nodded. My Twitter notifications went off.
@Lexisheree: Glad he left.😌
She was talking about me. I ruined our relationship. Then it went off again.
@CameronDallas: my bby is my 🌎
Wait was he talking about Lex? Ugh I hate the world. I texted Andrea.
To: Andwea💓
Coming home baby
From: Andwea💓
Good. Is she out of your life?
To: Andwea💓
Yea
Ok that was a lie. But I had to get my mind off Lex. I wish I never took her to Magcon. It was a mistake.

Cameron's pov

I told Lex I had to go for an hour. I wanted to get her sweets to ask her an important question. First I went to get her roses. Then candy. I put the stuff in my car. Before I went into her room I went to the bathroom to make sure I looked good. Not that I didn't. I finally went into her room with a confident smile. WAIT! I forgot something! The giant teddy bear. I ran outside and got it. She looked confused. "Why'd you go out now?" I smiled huge. "To get you this." I gave her the roses and teddy bear and sweets. "For you darling." I said in a fancy accent. She smiled big. I took a picture of her and put it as my lock screen. "Oh my gosh Cameron you didn't have to!" "But I wanted to! And I have a question." She had a dreamy smile. "Lex I love you so much. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked sweetly. "Umm." I was getting worried she would say no. "YES!" Phew! "I love you Lex!" "I love you too Dallas." I went over to her bed and held her face in my hands. Oh god this beauty is mine. I looked into her eyes and- BAM! We kissed. I got so many butterflies. The world stopped. Without breaking the kiss, I grabbed my phone and took a picture. At this point her hands were hung around my neck. We finally stopped and she said, "do you know how long I have been waiting to do this?!" I laughed. "Same."

3days later
~

Lex's pov

I ran out of the hospital as soon as Cam signed me out. "I'm free!!" I yelled in the parking lot. Cameron held my hand as I jumped around. "I'm getting this car shipped back the the rental place. Time to fly back to my place. By the way Nah and I share a place." "Cool. Can we get Starbucks?!" "Oh my god! Girl I thought you would never ask!" Cameron said in a girly voice. We laughed.
As soon as we packed up at the hotel, I met Cameron at the lobby. "Wait! I forgot my charger!" I ran back up to the room. I found it and checked if I left anything else. I saw a note on the bed. It was from Kian.

Dear Lex,
So we couldn't talk back at the hospital. All I wanted to say was sorry. I was never thinking you would get hurt here. By this time you're probably with Cameron. I respect that but I just miss you and everything. I'm sorry.

        Kian♡

I decided to keep the note just in case. I didn't want to show Cam because he wouldn't approve. I met Cam in the lobby. We walked out to the cab we had to take to the airport. The car ride was silent. But a good silence. Cameron was on his phone snapchating. I was listening to Trevor Moran with my beats. Cameron interlocked his hand with mine and I scooted closer to him.
When we got the airport we went through security then got Starbucks. While we were in line he said, "remember we met here? Crazy that it was 4 weeks ago." "Yeah but you were like my idol." "So I'm not now?!" Cameron said sounding fake offended. I giggled at him and ordered. After we ordered and payed, we sat at a small table. "... People call men who love my little ponies Bronies." He said. I laughed. A teenager came up to us. "Oh my gosh!! Cameron Dallas! Can I have a picture?!" "Of course!" He said. I loved that he loved his fans. Like more than a regular celeb would. "I'm Amber!" She explained. "Amber I love you." He kissed her cheek while Amber took a picture. She ran away after. "So you don't love me?" I said pretending to be offended. Cameron laughed and hugged me while I grabbed the drinks.
On the plane I sat by the window. The flight was really long and boring. Cam fell asleep early.  I checked Twitter a lot.
@KianLawley: hope you got my letter. And by the way Andrea and I aren't dating! 
Wow shocker. But the first part was about me.
@Lexisheree: yeah I got the letter but I haven't forgiven you. yet😕
After the plane ride Cameron and I drove to his and Nash's place. Nash opened the door and hugged me.
This was going to be fun.

~
Ok so Kian will be in more parts. I will try and update Tuesday. Maybe tomorrow. Thnx for reading 💖