Chapter 15

*airport*

Lex's pov
As soon as the plane landed I ran to the nearest Starbucks. God I was thirsty. Kian and Jc were laughing while Connor and Trevor were upset that I didn't get them anything.

We got our stuff at the baggage claim and headed to the exit. Luckily the viners had a different car than us. It was actually a limo. The guys were talking about the event while I plugged in my headphones. I put my phone on shuffle and the first song that came on was echo. Trevor was a really good singer. But My favorite is Beyoncé. She's queen!

After about 40 minutes of driving, we reached the hotel. There were hundreds of girls outside. "Why so many girls?" I asked. Jc had wide eyes and was blushing. "I might have tweeted what hotel we were at." We laughed. The laughter died down when 20 girls spotted us and yelled for everyone to come see. Some even climbed on top of the limo.

Thankfully there was security outside and set up boundaries so we could get in. We checked in to the hotel and went to the rooms. We had a conjoined room so there was a door from room to room.

All the guys started playing truth or dare so I played too. "I dare you to go to a random room and ask a person for one piece of lettuce Connor." Sam said. Connor rolled his eyes and went outside the room. "They didn't have lettuce."

We played for about an hour until Kian got a call from someone. He held up his hand telling us to be quiet.

"Hey Nash! Yea. We'll be down in a minute." Kian said. "Nash is in the lobby with everyone else. He asked if we wanted to go to lunch." We nodded but I kinda hesitated. I mean Cameron is down there with his girlfriend. Yes he actually has a girlfriend now.

We went down to the lobby and everyone was down there. All the guys bro hugged each other while I stayed behind. Matt came up to me and said, "Hey Lex! So good to see you again!" He hugged me and I hugged back. As Matt let go, Kian's eyes met mine and he quickly looked away. You could tell he was jealous.

A limo came to pick us up and everyone piled in. I sat between Kian and Nash. I also say right across from Cameron and his girlfriend. Kian's hand held mine as I laid my head on his shoulder. Cameron looked at me and bit his lip. His girlfriend Grabbed his hand and put it on her thigh. What?

"So who's your girlfriend Cam?" Jc asked. "Her name is Olivia and we met a month ago." He smiled and I could tell it was fake. Olivia kissed his cheek and he kissed hers.

~
As we got to the restaurant I got a text from Kian saying:
Kian😜💙: Lex don't fall for him again he already cheated on you and broke your heart. I love you to death and I'll be yours forever.

I smiled and looked up at Kian. He smiled at me and kissed my lips. We ate then decided to walk to a beach. Jc, Sam, Kian and I brought our penny boards so we road to the beach.

We all just talked and I built a sandcastle with Ricky. "Is it awkward being here when Cameron has a girlfriend?" Ricky asked me. I shook my head. "Nah I got over him but he always stares at me and bites his lip so it's kinda weird." Ricky nodded and we finished our castle. It looked pretty good.

Once we were done, I sat by the ocean and thought. Does Cameron still like me? Nah. He has someone else.

I heard someone come near me and looked up. Great just the person I didn't want to see. "Hey." Cam sat down next to me. "Hi." Surprisingly his tone was calm. "How are you since.." "Cameron I'm fine. I think you should hang out with your girlfriend." "I don't love her." He mumbled.

"Oh shut up! Just break up with her then." I yelled. He looked at me weird then walked off to the guys.

After 2 more minutes, we went back to the hotel. There were hundreds of girls outside and they were pulling on the guys' shirts. I managed to get through the crowd without anyone noticing. The hotel staff got everyone out and inside. We went back to the hotel room and say inside. We were all on our phones when Cameron asked Kian If he'd come outside. Ugh more drama probably. He hesitated but went out.

"Cameron still likes you Lex." Jc said. I turned over to him and he said, "he told me last night and he came to get you back." "He has a girlfriend and we better not say anything because she's in the bathroom." Jc nodded and went back to his phone. Olivia came out of the bathroom wearing makeup that was noticeable. She also came out wearing probably the sluttiest dress on the planet. "Where's Cammy?" She asked in a very perky voice that annoyed me. "Outside talking to Kian." Connor said. All of the guys were staring at her except Ricky, Connor, and Trevor. She smirked and walked over to us. I rolled my eyes as she sat on Taylor's lap. He looked like he enjoyed it. Gross.

Kian finally came back inside and told Olivia to come outside the room. She smirked again and came outside. I managed to hear what they were saying. Cameron I guess was trying to break up with Olivia but I heard moaning. Kian ran back inside and said they were making out.

"Lex do you wanna get Starbucks? I need to talk to you." Kian said nervously. I nodded and we headed out. I wondered what he had to say.

We got inside and ordered. We sat down. "Lex... You get to be in the show tomorrow at Playlist Live!!!" He said loud. "Oh my gosh!!! How? Thank you so much!!" We hugged and sat back down. "Cameron said they were featuring you in the next show. He also asked me how to break up with Olivia..." I nodded. "Let's not think about them right now. What am I going to do in the show tomorrow?" I asked.

We talked about what I was going to do and more stuff. I was so excited for tomorrow!!

~
Ok so I'm really sorry for not updating in like two weeks but I haven't really gotten much inspiration. Thanks for reading!