Chapter 16

Lex's pov

The plan since it was Nash's birthday and we were somewhat besties, I was going to be the main planner for his surprise meet and greet. Kian and I decided to bring him 2 hours earlier when fans weren't in the building yet and he would walk onto the stage with no one cheering. Good plan.

I also told the guys to go in and smack cam Nash with whipped cream and sprinkles. Happy birthday!

~
It was currently 9pm and Taylor and Jc went out to buy sprinkles and all the shiz. Nash went out with Cameron and Hayes to some restaurant down the street so we had time to plan what we were going to do tomorrow. When we figured it all out they came back.

"Let's play truth or dare." Hayes said. "So the innocent youngster wants to play." I said back. His face turned red as he nodded. We agreed and Sam went first. "Jc truth or dare?"

"Truth." "On a scale of 1-10 how hot is Ricky?" Jc looked at Ricky and Ricky's eyes were wide open. "I give him a solid 4." Ricky looked offended. "Gurl I am way better looking then you'll ever be!" He sassed. Then flipped his imaginary hair and snapped.

~
morning

I woke up at 7am. I woke up Kian and Jc since they were in my room. Kian stretched out and hit my face as Jc walked over to the bathroom. "Well morning to you too." I yelled and got up to change. "What... Oh sorry Lexi poo." I turned to face him and he smiled his smiley smile. (What the heck did I just say) He came out of bed in shorts and one sock. I laughed out loud as he looked down and scratched his head. "Whoops."

20 minutes later I got all the boys up and in Nash's room with the whipped cream and sprinkles. Jack J squirted out so much whipped cream that it was falling over and onto the floor.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Naaaaaaaash." We quietly sang. Then Jack J smashed all the whipped cream and sprinkles in Nash as he jolted up. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!" We screamed as Nash ran up to Taylor and pushed him down. We laughed as I told him I came up with the idea.

He went to wash all the stuff off his face as Shawn went and changed him phone to Chinese. And the time. LOL.
Nash came back seeing it was changed and said, "Wow I feel so loved." I laughed and so did Hayes. Hayes hugged Nash tightly making sure his drool was all over Nash. "Again Lex!"
"I didn't plan that part!"

~
Everyone from the hotel was now at playlist live as we sent Nash to get ready for the 'show'. We closed the curtain and pretended to shush the 'crowd' when really no one was here yet.

He literally ran up to the stage as we closed his eyes and lifted the curtain. "Are you ready Miami!!" He screamed. As we opened his eyes he looked around confused and we burst into laughter. "Where's my screaming fans?" He asked. We cracked up as we told him the show was at 4pm and it was 11am. 😂

After that, the show at 4pm was fun and we all had a great time.
~
Hey guys Yep just a filler. I'll update more soon. Give me ideas / drama for next more chapters. Well buye✌️