3•

Lex's pov

When we got home I opened the door and saw a small kitten trying to get out of a box.

"SURPRISE" Ricky, Jc and Kian yelled.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Connor yelled.

The guys looked back at him and Connor sighed.

"Ok hold on you said it was her birthday." Connor sassed.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!" I yelled.

Kian smiled and I ran over to the kitten.

Ricky pulled me over and held it up for me.

"Oh my goodness!!! You got me a cat?!" Kian nodded.

"I felt bad Maisy died so I called Connor and he bought you this cat. Well we all help pay."

"You're welcome." Connor said.

I ran up to all the boys and hugged them. I was so thankful!

"What should I name it?"
"Her." Connor corrected.

"Right! I think she should be named Peanut."

"Ew. I hate peanuts!" Jc said.

"Ok well how about Zoella?" Kian smiled.

"I like that name!" He hugged me as I picked up Zoella. She was so tiny and cute. "I can't thank you enough for this guys!"

"Anything for you babe." Ricky looked at us weird.

"Babe? Wait are you guys..."

"Yes Ricky we're dating. I'm so lucky to have him." Kian kissed my cheek. "Let's eat!" Connor said and ran to the kitchen.

~

We ate, then I brought Zoella over to my house. Kian held her while I poured her food in my room.

"I'm glad you like her Lex." I smiled.

"I love anything you give me even if it's just a side hug." We laughed.

"Yea I would too."

He carefully put Zoella down and she ate her food very quickly. Kian side hugged me while we watched her eat.

I quietly laughed. Kian pulled me into him and kissed me. God I love him.

"Lex I gotta go. Kiki is tired."

"Okay. I'll call you later. Wait I don't even have your numba boy."

"Where's your phone?" I gave him my phone and he gave me his.

I put in my contact as: Lex💕💋

He gave me my phone and hugged me goodbye. Kian petted Zoella bye then exited. I looked at his contact and laughed.

Kian da best💙💚💋
He's so cute.

~
I woke up next to Zoella and she meowed in my face. She's so majestic. I started playing with her paws when I got a text from Kian.

•Kian da best💙💚💋
Heyyyyy GURL stop by da crib and bring Zoella!💕

•Lex💕💋
Okay bro ill bring da cat and stop by the crib.

•Kian da best💙💚💋
God I love you💋

I smiled at the last text.

~
I stopped by 'da crib' and brought Zoey with me. She's gotten bigger since yesterday. I rang the doorbell and Kian answered.

"Lex I didn't think you would be here so early! At least you are still in your pjs. Movie day?" I nodded and kissed his nose.

We looked through the movies when Jc came downstairs.

"Hey guys I brought this guy down. My main man. Introducing.... WISHBONE!"

We laughed as Jc started spinning wishbone. He put wishbone down and Zoella cuddled up with Wishbone. It was so cute.

"Aww. Lex how about mall cop?" Kian said. I agreed and he put the movie in. Halfway through the movie I fell half asleep. I could feel Kian getting up and doing something so I looked and saw him doing his signature move. Being a crab.

I started pretending to be a crab also and we scared Wishbone. He started barking at us and blocking Zoella. "He's protecting zoey! How cute!" I said.

Kian, Ricky and I got hungry so we went to Arby's. It wasn't very good but it filled us up. (a/n ARBYS WE HAVE THE MEATS)

After that we went home. Sam was there and he was making out with some chick in the hallway.

"Get a room!" Ricky yelled. They looked up at us and blushed. "Hey guys this is my girlfriend Shawna."

She smiled at me and walked to the kitchen. I went over to go say hi, but she was staring at Kian.

Kian walked away into the living room. "Hi! I'm Lex! You're pretty." I said. She looked over at me and said,

"Ugh. Hey is the Kian guy single?"

I was shocked. "Why would you be asking that? You're dating Sam!"

"He's just a way to get to Kian. I'm in LOVE with Kian."

"Well he's taken." She looked disappointed.

"What! Which bitch took him!?"

"I'm not a bitch! He's dating me! You should be lucky Sam chose you instead of another girl." She looked at me disgusted.

"I'll get him one way or another. Just wait he'll be mine soon fatass."

I went over to Kian and told him what Shawna said as she waved at him.

"Ew she's ugly anyways. I love you. You know that. Let's go over to your house." I nodded and brought Zoella with me. Shawna tried to get Kian's attention, but Sam noticed.

Ooh shit just got real.

"Shawna! What the fück are you doing?"

"Sam we both know I love Kian." He looked so angry right now.

"Get the hell out of my house! We're done!" She looked sad. I'm glad. I hated her.
The best part was, I got to slam the door in her face! I'm relieved she left but will she really take Kian from me?

~
Thanks for reading guys. I just started today and already have 32 reads! 💖 you guys!