4•

Kian's pov

I have to stop thinking about Shawna. I mean I was lying when I said she was ugly. She's so pretty

Not as pretty as Lex. But still she could take me away if she wanted. But I love Lex

"Kian? I asked if you could watch Zoella for a minute? Hello?" I looked up. I guess I blanked out.

"Uh yea sure." She looked at me like she was kinda hurt. I played with Zoella when I heard Lex on the phone. "Um yea he's been blanking out a lot. I'm starting to think he likes someone else." God no. I have to stop thinking about Shawna.
I put my head in my hands when Lex came back in. She picked up Zoella and I lifted my head. A tear rolled down her cheek. The last words struck me hard.

"K-Kian you should go. For a long time... In sorry." I felt my heart stop. "Yea.. Bye." I walked out of her room and started crying. I never cry.

Whenever I dated a girl and she broke my heart I shrugged it off. But this was different. My Twitter went off. It was Lex. She posted something and I broke down harder walking home.

'he just wasn't for me💔'.

Lex's pov

I knew he liked Shawna. He loved me. Maybe it was a mistake. I got a text from Ricky.

Rick pickle
Hey! Wanna come over for dinner again? Pastah!!!!

Lex
No I'm ok

Kian💙💚💋
Hey I'm sorry can we talk..?

Lex
Sure... At your place though.

I walked over to the o2l house. Awkwardly Kian opened the door and didn't look at me. "Hey... Come in." He said.

No I didn't feel welcome at this point. We walked to his room and he sat on his bed. I just stood there. He looked at the floor and cried. "Lex I'm so stupid please forgive me. She doesn't even like m-"

"Kian shut up! She waved at you and told me she loves you! You whispered this morning that Shawna's prettier.

Shawna loves you... Just be with her."

I broke down there on his floor. He didn't come and hug me. I sat there sobbing and he did nothing.

"What are you going to do?! You love her!" I said. He looked at me. "

"Lex I do like her.. But I love you more! You don't understand... I- I want y-you!" He cried.

I couldn't love him. I ran out of the house when Sam stopped me. "Lex! What's wrong?!"

I sobbed and tried to run away but Sam wouldn't let me. "Kian likes someone else.."

He looked at me sympathetically. "Lex I'm sorry..." I got out of his arms and ran to my house.

I fed Zoella and went on Instagram. I scrolled through and something caught my eye. Kian posted a picture of him crying.

'when you let someone go. You don't like your crush anymore'

I felt bad. Maybe he forgot about Shawna. I wanted to forgive him.

Sam's pov

Lex deserved someone better. Kian was rude to her. She probably doesn't want to be in a relationship now. But I like her.

Lex' pov

I walked over to Kian's house. Sam opened the door. "Hi can I see Kian." I said.

"Uh your taking him back? I thought you hated him." Sam said.

"Sam it's none of your business." I heard Kian come downstairs

Sam looked back and then as Kian was about to say something, Sam kissed me.

I tried to push away but he wouldn't let me. Kian started yelling at Sam and Sam let go.

He ran out the door cursing. "What the hell was that!" I said.

Kian held me and cried in my shoulder. "I shouldn't have stopped loving you. These 4 hours have been hell without you! Please take me back." Kian said.

"Kian I love you so much! Don't ever leave! I love you dude.."

He cried happy tears, and I kissed him. It felt all right again.

~
Thanks for reading. Sorry if it doesn't make sense. The story needed some drama. 80 views already! Thnx peeps✌️