Chapter 18•

Lex's pov

It's been a week since my 'dad' came back and since I've talked to Kian.

Since I've been traveling a lot lately, I gave my cat Zoella up for adoption.

Kian hasn't texted me lately, but I'm not complaining.

My mom hasn't talked to me either since he came back but I'm kind of just shutting out the world.

Stay High is playing in my room right now and I'm bored as hell.

I decided to text Liam, my best friend because what else would I do?

To: Liam🎭
Hey how are ya boi?

From: Liam🎭
Good how bout you sweet cheeks?
God that was weird 😂😂
Anyways I'm coming to LA in a week so we can hang out.

To: Liam🎭
YAS! I'll FaceTime you now so we can talk.

Liam and I facetimed for about 2 hours until we both got bored and ended.

Since I was bored I called Ricky and asked if I could come over.

~
Ricky and I talked at the o2l house for a couple minutes until Kian came down.

He looked surprised to see me. "Lex?" "Yeah uh hi. You never texted me this week."

"Well I was busy.. Doing stuff for a tour." I could sense he was lying to me but shook it off. "Are you staying for dinner?" He asked.

"Well Ricky said I could and the other guys are out so yeah."
"I get very lonely since nobody likes ma' cookin." Ricky frowned. I smiled at him and he posed for us. Kian stared at me as if he wanted me to go but I stayed put.

"Ok then I'm going out." Kian said as he grabbed his keys and walked out.

"What's his problem? Even though I didn't talk to him for like, a week he doesn't act normal." I said.
Ricky shrugged.

"Maybe it's that time of the month for him." Ricky said as I began laughing.

"But seriously I don't know what up with him you should talk to him."

I shrugged. He probably wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone so I let him be.

~
A week later I was picking Liam up from LAX. When I saw him come out he saw me at the same time and we ran up to each other and hugged tight.

"LIAM I MISSED YOU SO MUCH ITS BEEN TOO LONG." He laughed and said, "Alexandria we saw each other 2 months ago."

"Ew don't say my real name in public is too girly." We laughed until people were giving us dirty looks. I brought his 3 suitcases to my car. "Damn why so much luggage? Is for all your heels?" I joke to him.

"Haha! Very funny. But no my parents decided I'm d enough to live alone so they bought me a small condo here so IM STAYING FOREVER!!" He screamed. I laughed and asked him what drama has been going on lately.

"Well back in the great state of Michigan, Hayden asked me out yesterday. Of course I said no. She also asked me if she could come to Cali with me I'm like bitch nah." He went on and on about how Ben and my old friend Kasey are now dating. Apparently Liam kissed a girl while he was drunk one night. Most of his stories he was screaming how everyone in high school was either a jock or slut.

"So how's Alexandria's boyfriend Kian doing?" I rolled my eyes because he said my full name and also because he brought up Kian.

"I don't really know. He hasn't talked to me in like a week." I said honestly.

"Have you talked to him?" Liam asked.
I shook my head. "Call him."

"What! No. Ugh fine." Liam took out my phone and pressed Kian's contact.
He put it on speaker as I breathed and told myself it would be ok.

It rung 4 times before picking up. "Yeah hold on dude." Kian was talking to someone before asking me, "Yes?"

Liam motioned me to ask him for lunch. "Hey Kian its Lex. Do you want to have lunch tomorrow?"

"Uh sure I have to talk to you too. Bye."

Before I could say anything else he hung up. By that time Liam was saying how bad that call was.

"I know I get it." I snapped. He kept quiet the rest of the car ride.

All I could think about when we got to my place was, what did Kian want to talk to me about?

you probably forgot about this story. sorry I have school now and I'll try to update as much as I can. hope you liked this chapter 😛 by the way thanks for 500 reads so far