Chapter 12

Lex's pov

Kian drove to the hair dresser to dye his and my hair dyed. "Do you think Cameron and Nash will recognize me when I dye my hair?" I asked. Kian looked over at me and smiled. "Hopefully not. But you'd still be mine."
Kian interlocked his hand with mine causing him to swerve. We laughed it off. He put his hands back on the steering wheel.

~
When we got to the hair place, Kian got his hair dyed first. After it was done he surprised me with rainbows. "It looks good on you." I said and he smiled.
I told the lady I wanted blond hair with dark purple tips. It took about an hour for it to be done. I loved it.
When we drove back into town we decided to get lunch. A lot of people were staring at us but we didn't care. After a long time I saw something interesting. I went to the bathroom and did my business, then got out and there was a girl staring at me. I didn't acknowledge her but she went up to me as I was washing my hands. "So you're the ex of Cameron Dallas I here." "So?" I said. She smirked. "He cheated on you with me. He never loved you. No one does. So just leave the city. You're not wanted here." She snapped at me. I just flicked water in her face.

I told Kian what happened. "She just a bitch." He said. I nodded and we payed and went elsewhere. We went shopping for a bit. I bought new sunglasses.

When we got home he went to my house and we played with Zoella. My mom said she loved my hair.
Kian and I started talking upstairs. "Did you really hate me when you said you did in the hospital?" He looked at me in the eyes. "No.. But I was just annoyed that Andrea kissed you." He looked down. "But I forgive you." He looked with a grin on his pretty face. We hugged.
"When you were with Cameron... I kinda... hooked up with Andrea."

Andrea's pov

When Kian called me and said he was back with Lex and that the night meant nothing and that he never loved me I cried. I never cry. I had to him back. I had him first but then he fell in love with Lex. I tried so hard for him to love me again but he kept getting depressed. I love him so much but he doesn't love me anymore. My friend Kelly planned to help get back MY Kiki. We set it up and it's happening soon.

Lex's pov

I didn't just hear what he said. No he didn't. I thought he didn't like Andrea. "Lex, listen." He started but couldn't finish without breaking down. He broke down a lot now. I walked out of my own room and outside. I sat in the grass and heard the front door open and close. Kian stood there with his hands in his pockets with his sunglasses on. He didn't want anyone knowing he was crying. He tried to speak but just sat down and looked at me.
"Listen I know you hate me but hear me out." I waited. "I only did that with her because I was depressed and ... I don't know. I hate myself I do Lex! You don't know!"

"And after we just got back together! Kian! I thought you hated her!" I screamed at him. He took of his sunglasses. It revealed a very hurt Kian that made me sad. The second I saw his face I cried. He rubbed my back, but it didn't smooth me. Soon at 4:30 he got up and went home.

I sat on the grass for a while until my mom called me inside.
"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked. I replied with a no and took my food upstairs.
From: Kian💙💚💋
Sorry. I'm depressed again.
To: Kian💙💚💋
I think we need some time apart for now

~
Cameron's pov

I sat in my bed with Aly, my new girlfriend when I got a call.
"Hello?"
"Hey Cam. It's uh... Lex." She stuttered. You could tell she was crying.
"Lex what happened?"
Aly looked over confused. I told her it was Lex and she sighed and walked out. "Kian uh.... Hooked...." She couldn't finish.
"Look Lex I can't help you. I have a girlfriend now and she's more important."
I ended.

Aly came back in and said, "I'm glad you ended. You know I saw her in Panera today and I trash talked her for you baby." I glared at her. "Why would you do that?! I mean yeah she's not my girlfriend anymore, but that doesn't mean you can trash talk her!" "But you said she broke your heart! She's worthless." "Aly you need to leave."

Kian's pov

I hate that I told her what happened. I need to make it up to her. I bought flowers at the store and planned to bring her to the woods where I first took her. She loved it there.
I called her but she didn't answer. I heard the door close. I looked out the window to see Sam carrying much bigger flowers than the ones I have. He was walking down to Lex's house. I ran outside to stop them but it was too late. Sam was already talking to Lex and handing her flowers. That should be me.

I stood there on the sidewalk staring. They hugged and he went inside with her. I sat down and put my head in my hands. This was the worst day.

Lex's pov

I woke up from my nap to someone knocking on the door. I opened it to see Sam standing on my porch. With flowers. I needed to forgive Kian but I couldn't leave him out here. "Hey Lex. These are for you." He smiled and gave me the roses. I took them and put them on a table inside. He had his hands in his pockets. "Um if you ever need to talk, im here you know." I nodded. He hugged me. It was the most awkwardest feeling ever.

While hugging Sam, I looked over to see Kian with his head in his hands sitting on the sidewalk. I felt bad. Unfortunately my mom came in and asked if sam wanted to stay for dinner. "Well of course! If you don't mind." She said no. Well I mind if I'm trying to be sad in peace.

During dinner and I tried to make it so awkward that he would leave. But he wouldn't. Ugh after two hours he left. "Thanks for letting me stay." He said. The he kissed my cheek. "Sam no. I still like Kian." He looked sad. Well his fault. He walked away. I closed the door and ran upstairs.
Ugh what a night

~
There you go. I bet you were waiting like my friend forever__samm lol have a good day🐟