Chapter 17•

1 week later

Lex's pov

Playlist live has been fun. Tonight we're going out to celebrate a great trip. It was a casual dinner.

I got all ready to go and Kian walked out with the rest of us holding me by my waist. We piled into the limo heading to a pizzeria. Funny right?

The waiter got us seated and I felt Kian holding my hand tight. I tried to loosen his grip but he wouldn't budge. "Damn why are you holding so tight?!" I whispered just so he could hear. His grip loosened but he didn't look at me.

A couple minutes later the food came and I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I looked up quick to see Cameron staring followed by Kian staring at Cameron.

Can I eat in peace?
Apparently not.

"So what are you doing when your back home Kian?" Nash asked fortunately to break the silence. "Hanging out with my girlfriend." Kian said mostly directed towards Cameron. Cameron rolled his eyes.

What is with these two? They were fine yesterday.

*after pizza

I got back to the hotel and Kian said he would hang out in Ricky's room. I closed the door to my room and I was the only one inside. I was bored so I went on Twitter and realized I had 20k more followers. No biggie. A lot of tweets read:

@ rickianforlife: hey Lex can you have Kian follow me?

@ o2lrockss: FOLLOW ME LEX I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

And of course the daily-

@ cash5ever: ew Lex is such a slut!
It doesn't really bother me since I hate a lot of people too.

After a couple hours I went to sleep.
In the morning, I got up and packed my stuff and headed down to the lobby. All of our flights were at different times and Kian, Jc, and I's flight was first and we all headed to the airport. I said good bye to all the guys while kian and Jc did the same.

I had fun.

I tried to stay clear of Cameron but he insisted on hugging me.
"Bye Lex. I'll miss you babe." He whispered. "Aw, go get another girl. I'm taken." I smirked and said bye to all the guys and left Cameron heartbroken.

Sometimes it's fun playing with him.

~
Home sweet home. To find my mother and a random guy kissing in the house.
"Mom?" She let go and looked at me kind of nervous.
"H-Hey honey! I have someone I'd like you to meet." He turned around and I gasped.

My ... Dad.

"What is he doing here?! Don't tell me you forgave him! He left us and hooked up with another woman!" I yelled.

He held onto her.

"He told me he never hooked up with any woman! He told me .. He missed me." My mom tried to defend him when I knew she always missed him.

"Yeah right. He's probably just using us and is gonna leave again. Screw you!!"
He tried to come near me but I stopped him saying, "Don't come near me! Your not my dad and never will be again! Mom already filled papers. Get out of this house Paul!" His face saddened and looked to my mom. "He's staying here for a week already honey. Look I know you're not happy, but I am." I scoffed and ran up to my room. I didn't really want Kian or anyone else involved in this since it was a family matter. I unpacked my stuff and changed into sweats and a t shirt. I pulled out my laptop and tweeted :

@ lexhere_ : my family sucks for reasons. ; (

After my tweet everyone was asking if someone died. Clearly had to tweet again saying no one was hurt. Well physically. My dad... No PAUL can't walk into my life again after everything he did. And after people bullied me my mom had enough and we moved to California.

I got really lonely and remembered none of my old friends contact me anymore. I really need friends.

I decided I had enough and got bored mostly. I drove to a salon down the street and got my hair colored brown, well brunette with a dark blue streak down my bangs. I felt fresh.

I drove back home and plugged in my headphones to tove lo my favorite artist. My mom hadn't noticed I was gone. She came into my room and screamed.

"YOU CHANGED YOUR HAIR?!" I nodded and pushed her out of my room.

Wow I had a really bad yet exciting day.

~
I UPDATED! Cool ok I'm almost to 500 reads that's crazy for me!! Ok bye👌