Chapter 2

After a while of walking through the forest, avoiding things such as thorn patches and giant holes (Why were they there? We shall never know) with the help of Wolf Cookie, Bellflower Cookie finally found the cluster of berry bushes that he was talking about earlier. She took off her hat and put held it over some of the berries and sure enough they glowed.

"These are the ones! Now I just need get some of them and we can head back"

"Sooner the better, it's practically impossible to see at night here"

Bellflower procceds to pick a good bunch of them before putting back on her hat to get going.

"Ready!"

"Let's get moving then"

Wolf Cookie then started walking in the direction they came from and Bellflower Cookie followed behind them.

POV Swap ~~

As the pair continued heading out of the forest, Werewolf Cookie noticed that although they were heading out, the forest was getting darker.

Nighttime already?

They weren't that far from where he tends to spend his nights but Werewolf Cookie didn't want to take anyone there. But it was either that or let a girl who clearly doesn't really know much self-defense be left alone in the forest at night since they certainly wouldn't reach the town by nightfall.

Guess she was coming then...

Werewolf Cookie then proceeds to head in the direction of his camp of sorts.

"Wait isn't the town that way?", Bellflower Cookie said very much confused.

"We won't make it there by the time the sun sets. I have a camp in this direction that we can stay the night at."

"Why do you have a camp?"

"In case something like this happens, I spend a lot of time in the forest so it's pretty helpful to have some sort of rest point."

"I guess that makes sense."

Once they made it to the camp Bellflower Cookie put down her bag and sat down on a stump that was the only thing that wasn't covered in fur. Werewolf Cookie tried to keep it clean but between himself and the wolf pup, who was playing with a leaf at the moment, there was too much fur to clean up. He sat down on a rock close to the campfire in the center of the area.

Throwing in parts of fallen tree branches he then lit it doing the stick rubbing method. Bellflower Cookie had come closer to the fire as to warm up due to the fact it was fairly cold at the time. The two just sat in front of the fire in silence for a while before Bellflower Cookie pulled out some jellies from her bag before she ate some of them.

"Want some?", Bellflower said holding her hand out with some jellies on it.

"I'm good..."

"Well if you change your mind I've got plenty of them."

After that the two just sat in silence again.