Chapter 6

After a fairly pleasant boat ride, the two had finally reached their destination. The dock was fairly small and it didn't seem like many people were hanging around here.

Bellflower Cookie happily hopped off the boat and already started to head towards the town. Wolf Cookie and the pup followed behind.

Just like the docks, the town was fairly empty with only a few people out at the time. The ones who were all waved at Bellflower as they passed by.

"Ah, you're finally back! Did you get those herbs you said you were looking for?", A fairly older cookie with bright yellow hair and a brown coat said walking up to the two. 

"Sure did! Also is your throat feeling better?", Bellflower Cookie replied.

"Thanks to you it sure is!" 

"Well that's good to hear."

"Anyways who's the friend of yours?"

"Oh! This is Wolf Cookie, he helped me find some of the herbs I needed!", Bellflower replied gesturing towards Wolf Cookie.

"Well pleasure to meet you. I'm Sunflower Cookie!", the cookie said with his hand out. 

Wolf Cookie awkwardly shakes Sunflower Cookie's hand. 

"I best be going now,  Seed is waiting for me to get home with those sweets I promised her the other day.", Sunflower Cookie said holding up a small bag filled with jellies.

"Okay then. Say hi to her for me!"

"Don't worry I will."

Sunflower Cookie then waves goodbye and went on his way. Bellflower Cookie waved back before continuing to head towards her house. 

POV Swap ~~

Arriving at the house, a cookie who looked old enough to be someone's grandfather was peacefully watering the flowers in the front. Bellflower Cookie had run up to them, greeting the elder cookie. Werewolf Cookie didn't get too close to the two as it seemed they were talking about something, although the wolf pup did decide to be social and run up to them. The older cookie petted the pup and it looked fairly content.

After only a little while, Bellflower gestured at Werewolf Cookie to come over. Reluctantly, he did.

"Ah, so you must be Wolf Cookie. I'm Ginseng Cookie.", the elder cookie said as Werewolf Cookie got closer to the two.

"Yep, that's me...", Werewolf replied trying not to sound awkward.

God, he should've just introduced himself as Werewolf Cookie if he knew he would've been interacting with other cookies more often...

"Well from what Bellflower told me, you and the pup will be staying with us now, correct?"

"Yeah, I guess..."

"Lovely. Bellflower, could you show them to the spare room?", Ginseng said turning his attention towards Bellflower Cookie.

"Of course! Follow me!"

Bellflower Cookie then opened the door and headed into the house along with the wolf pup. Werewolf Cookie headed in last and the first thing he noticed about it was that it was quite small, there was clutter and little decorations everywhere and the hallway was fairly thin. In general, it was a bit too tight for his taste, maybe even a little bit suffocating. 

At the end of the upstairs hallway, Bellflower Cookie opened a door leading into a more spacious room. Still was too tight for Werewolf to be comfortable but he wasn't going to complain about it. The pup however seemed to enjoy an actual room and went straight to the bed. Bellflower just giggled at this before turning towards Werewolf Cookie.

"So this is where you'll be staying. If you need anything I'll be downstairs."

"Okay then"

Bellflower Cookie then smiled and left, closing the door behind her. 

Werewolf Cookie then proceeded to open up the window to let in some fresh air and make the room feel a lot less tight. After that, he sat down on the bed where the pup was still jumping around. Werewolf couldn't remember the last time he had something other than the floor to sleep on, just goes to show how long it had been since the incident. Hopefully, he'd get a good night's sleep here. 

(Author's note: Sunflower Cookie and Seed [Full name is Sunflower Seed Cookie] are just OCs that I made to be side characters in this story, might make small refs for them if they show up again)