Chapter 3

After a while, Bellflower Cookie decided she was going to sleep for the night.  There wasn't anything akin to a blanket or towel around so she'd have to sleep directly on the floor.  Bellflower didn't want to bother Wolf Cookie about getting one either since he didn't seem to be someone who is fond of being around other Cookies and she didn't want to come off as annoying.

Finding a nice place to lay down, Bellflower Cookie started to drift off to sleep.

POV Swap ~~

Werewolf Cookie had gone off for a bit to get something to eat and when he returned back to the campsite, Bellflower Cookie had fallen asleep. The little wolf pup had also curled up next to the sleeping cookie.

Well at least this means he'll have a quiet night.

Since Werewolf usually goes to sleep fairly late, he decided he'd try and clean up the place a little more. It would be a lot easier since the wolf pup was asleep and therefore wouldn't spread more fur all over the place until they wake up.

After getting the majority of the fur away from basically every surface that wasn't the floor, Werewolf Cookie thought that it had gotten late enough to start at least considering going to sleep. He wasn't tired though, but what else was he going to do at this hour? No matter he should at least try and just lay down quietly on the floor.

As Werewolf was about to do just that, he noticed that Bellflower Cookie was shivering a little. Although it wasn't really a problem for him at this point, Werewolf Cookie had to admit that it was kinda cold tonight.

Werewolf Cookie felt bad that she had to sleep on the floor and in the cold simply because they couldn't make it back to the town in time. He was going to sleep out here anyways no matter what while Bellflower just had to roll with what happened.

He thought for a bit before taking off his cloak (is it a cloak or like a cape? I cannot tell for the life of me) and just gently laying it on top of her and the wolf pup who was still sound asleep. Werewolf Cookie then proceeded to go to sleep himself.