Chapter 8

After successfully being able to grab everything Bellflower Cookie needed from the market, the thing that most other cookies would do is head home, expect she had other plans. Not only did she still need to wait till Sunflower Cookie's carpenter store opened but Bellflower also wanted to show Wolf Cookie around since on their initial arrival they had went directly towards the house, not giving her any time to show him around. Since the carpenter shop only opens at 10 am and it's only about 9:30, she had 30 minutes to waste until then.

Bellflower Cookie then starts to head towards a small park in town, gesturing to Wolf Cookie to follow when he looks towards her confused.

"Isn't the house that way?", Wolf Cookie asked.

"Yep! We're just making a small detour.", Bellflower replied happily.

Wolf Cookie just stared at Bellflower Cookie before continuing to follow her.

Arriving at the park, Bellflower Cookie was greeted with the familiar scent of various different flowers that were grown here. Most of them were in bloom at the moment, save for the ones that only blossom in other seasons. There was also the large oak tree in the center which usually had a few young cookies trying to climb up it, but today it was being left alone.

"Why are we here exactly?"

"Since you're new around town, I thought it'd be a good idea to show you some places here. This is the park!"

"I probably would be able to figure out how to get places on my own but okay..."

Bellflower simply smiles back at Wolf Cookie before sitting down at the base of the tree.

It was nice to come here and just listen to whatever was going on in the background, whether it be birds chirping or the child cookies playing some fun new game they had made up that day. Overall, this had to be one of Bellflower Cookie's favorite spots in town.

POV Swap ~~~

Werewolf Cookie didn't get why Bellflower Cookie took him to the park in town, in fact he was still trying to understand why she was consistently be nice to him when they had only meet a few days ago. Even though Werewolf wasn't really sure why, he still decided to enjoy it since if this went anything like how he expected to go, it wouldn't last for very long.

He then sat down near Bellflower at the base of the tree for no particular reason. There were a lot of smells around here, although most of them seemed to mix together so it was hard to define what scent was what. There were a notable ones such as the smell of daffodils which some how didn't blend in with the other flowers.

The two had stayed there for a good while, just sitting there in silence taking in the scenery before Bellflower Cookie has gotten up again.

"So where's our next stop?", Werewolf Cookie had asked with a bit of sarcasm in his voice.

"The carpentry shop, I can go there alone if you already want to head back.", Bellflower replied.

On one hand, get back to the house and he won't have to interact with anyone else expect for Ginseng and Bellflower for the rest of the day but be stuck in a small space for longer. On the other, probably be dragged into at least one or two more interactions today but be outside for longer.

If having to talk to other cookies is the trade off of not having to feel squished then Werewolf will gladly take that option.

"I go with you there, and anyways like Ginseng had said before we left, it'll be good for me to learn my way around town."

"Oh nice! Well let's get going then!", Bellflower replied with a smile and started heading out of the park.

Werewolf Cookie just followed her as always. So far this first day has been good, maybe things might last a little longer than expected...