Chapter 9

Bellflower Cookie was surprised to say the least when Wolf Cookie had told Bellflower that he was going to come with her. Bellflower had gotten the impression from him that he'd rather not go out and would want to stay by himself, but apparently Wolf didn't choose that option.

Oh well, it just means she'll have someone to keep her company!

Arriving at the carpentry shop, Bellflower sees Sunflower Cookie through the window, making what looks to be a wooden plane. Knowing that it is in fact open, she heads in. 

"Hello!", Bellflower Cookie said with a wave as she entered. 

"Bellflower! What brings you here?", Sunflower Cookie replied setting down the plane.

"Well, there aren't really enough chairs at home so I was wondering if you could make one for us."

"Sure! Same kind as the ones I made for you guys last time?"

"Yep!"

"Okay then! It'll probably be done by the end of the week then!"

"How much will that be?"

"{Insert reasonable amount of money here because I am writing this at like 10 pm on a school night}."

"That sounds good! Can I pay after it's done since I'm a few coins short right now."

"Of course you can!"

"Also, say hi to your friend for me on your way back out."

"I will!"

Bellflower Cookie then smiled at Sunflower Cookie before heading out of the shop. Now just to find something to make due until the chair is ready...

Time skip brought to you by Ginseng's terrible dog sitting skills~

When the duo returned to the house, they certainly hadn't expected for it to be as messy as it was. It was probably thanks to the wolf pup because there was also fur everywhere. Hopefully everything was still alright for the most part.

Heading into the kitchen, Bellflower Cookie saw Ginseng Cookie and the wolf pup contently eating. Although Ginseng did look midly wore out, he seemed to still be fine.

"Ginseng we're back!", Bellflower said looking at her mentor with a smile.

"I was wondering when you'd get back.", the old cookie replied.

"Well it did take longer than usual but I had to stop by the carpenter's shop which wasn't open by the time I bought everything else. We do need a new chair you know."

"I did certainly notice that. I'm sure Sunflower will do a fine job at making another one for us."

"Yep! Also, did the pup give you any trouble? Me and Wolf Cookie saw the mess in the living room so I just want to make sure everything is fine."

"All I'll say is that the children will surely love playing with them"

Ginseng then chuckles as he looks over at the pup who is casually eating some bread.

Bellflower then procceds to put the food that she'd bought into their respective places in the kitchen before heading back out into the living room.

Wolf Cookie had started trying to clean up the room but hadn't made much progress yet. Bellflower then grabbed a broom and began to sweep, this wouldn't take too long with the both of them cleaning!