1.3 The Unexpected Family

Hey!

(No proof reading done, yet. Mistakes can be pointed out)

Even harsh seemed to changed. Owing to his fatherly feelings that were resurfacing, after years.

They broke the hug and akshu sat between the duo, like a child, complaining about everyone, their behavior, her sacrifices, her sufferings, how she met abhi at gopi mask festival, how she unknowingly fell for him, how she was happy thinking that the alliance was for her, how her heart broke into pieces, how she lost her parents, how only she was the one among aarohi and kairav, who didn't got her biological mother's love. She was just complaining and crying, sometime keeping her head on manjari's shoulder and crying then switching her heads's position on harsh's shoulder.
How calmly were they listening to her and calming her, assuring her, giving her parental vibes.

It was nearly 2 am , harsh and manjari felt that akshu paused her rants for long, manjari turned her neck towards akshu and harsh glanced akshu's face , sideways.
She had passed out,she slept crying on harsh's shoulders.

Someone seemed to click this pic and moved out.

Akshu's face had dried chaps of tears on her cheeks , her eyelashes seemed to be heavy, as if they were finally off burdened.
She face was looking like child's face, in the moon light, a child who slept crying .
Harsh then saw manjari nodding assuring.

"So gyi shayad" Manjari Whispered.
"Hmmm" Harsh said, staring the lake and recalling her conversation.

"Sidha kr de? " Manjari asked, to keep her husband's comfort in mind. His shoulder might pain.

"Nhii" His voice was mingled with satisfaction and protectiveness of a father. He continued " Bhaut saalo baad, father hone ka ehsaas ho rha h" He said emotionally.

Manjari understood that his husband was observing changes in his heart and mind.

They didn't realised when they fell asleep.
İn the darkness of night, the moon light shimmering in the lakes' water, the cool breeze moving past them. The star even seemed to see something new, a new bond.
Why not, anyone could fall for the scene, manjari and harsh sleeping with their back on tree's trunk, akshu on harsh shoulder and manjari's hand on akshu's hand, holding it, giving her motherly warmth. As if stating 'puri duniya ek trf, teri ma ek trf".

If anyone would see them, the only words that could describe the scene were "A small happy family".

Someone's shadow was seen, and then the person drove away.

By 4:30 am, the pandit , as usually made his way to the temple to maintain the order and Cleanliness and, to complete his early morning rituals , as usual.

After doing all the the chores in the temple and temple's space, he started moving towards the lake, by the time manjari woke up, disturbed by the sunrays, but when she stood up stretching herself, she saw yet another unexpected sight.

As she saw the pandit forwarding his steps towards them, to avoid any questions, she woke up harsh, gently.

They then glanced akshu's face which was still exhausted, her cry was exhausting,she burst her feelings out last night.

Harsh assured her through her eyes, as if he would handle.

The pandit came their and asked.

"Aap sb yha kya kr rhe h, aur ye ldki?" He voice was suspicious.

"Ji, namaste, pandit ji, vo hmari car kharaab ho gyi thi, aur raat hone ki vjh se koi aa nhi paaya hmare ghr se, isliye hm yhi ruk gye" Said manjari, what a  calmness seemed to be in her voice.

"Aur ye ldki? " The pandit stresses on the word 'ldki'.

"Ji meri Beti h" Harsh said out of blue , automatically a smiled formed on manjari's face.

"Achcha, acha thik h" As the pandit said, he moved forward, leaving them behind.

Both sighed of relief, but then akshu's voice " Aapne unse, jhut kyu bola "she said sitting back and staring harsh and manjari.

Before harsh could say anything, manjari asked " Kyu, tmhe bura lga? "
To which akshu  looked nervously.

"Kl raat ko jb hmne tmhe haqq diya tb toh tm kuch nhi boli, blki khushi khushi hme maan bhi liya, ab kya ho gya Akshu, beta". Said harsh.

Akshara couldn't say anything but just smile like a child, looking at her newly and Unexpected family.

She didn't replied to their questions , she stood up along with harsh and said "Bura n maane toh mai chod du aap dono ko".

Manjari and harsh looked at each other and hatsh said " Are you sure! Mtlb tum thik ho? Exhausted nhi ho n? " Harsh made sure that her new daughter was fine enough to drive back to city.

" Ha.. P.. Papa, I am, aur jb aap dono ne mujhe raat ko smbhala toh, aaj mai aapko chod toh skti hu n". She said smiling.
Even harsh's fatherly feelings fianlly resurfaced, as she addressed him as her father.

"Pta nhi, abhi kha heei reh gya, vo aaya nhi, raat ko ye jaante hue bhi ki mai ghr nhi aayi hu, "manjari said sharing her insecurity. Even harsh's  face fell, making up all possibilities.
Akshu giggled and said
"Aree ma, jarur surgery krke late se aaya hoga, aur dheere se so gya hoga, ab raat ko thodi n jgaata aapko, abhi utega aur usse pta chla n, toh bullet speed se idhr aayega, he really loves you" Said akshu innocently, making manjari smiled, as she accepted akshu's point.

"I wish, if he would love me the same way" Harsh mummered.
"Papa, ek baar uske saath bhi aise hei rehiye ga, jaise aap mere saath thee, am sure he will vent out himself ,too" She said remembering abhimanyu.

"Aree, chodo, usse frk nhi pdta" Harsh pretended to laugh, dismissing her advice.

"Pdta h, ek baar jb hm hotel pe the, tb maine mzak mei heei drama kr diya, neil ke saath mil ke,ki aapki tabiyat khraab ho gyi h" She paused and bit her lips  realising, she spilled the beans. But she continued " Aur pta h for a second he was concerned, his concern was visible, but he quickly masked up his emotions, and eye-talked neil, and neil spilled that we were doing drama, he just gave me a smile, a smile that is given on a child's foolishness,ans we continued enjoying " She finally stopped her movement, and harsh saw a ray of hope to reconcile with his son.

Well, he didn't show his emotions and hurried towards akshu's car, instructing the ladies to move back home fast.

Akshu and manjari , looked at each other and mummered syncing , giggling "dono ziddi h".

Well they followed harsh's command and akshu started driving back home, giggling, laughing with her new found family.

Manjari witnessed a new harsh, after ages,who was all laughing with newly found daughter.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Do vote , appreciation and suggestions are welcomed alike!

Peace out!

~😊~