Author's Note

Hello!

I am alive.

Hope this update finds you in good spirits.

How are you, buddies?

Well, there's a lot going on,and being my friends, you have the right to know about them.

Many messaged me," why I am not writing", "am I ok?"
I am well now, I really thank you all for your cooperation:).
Thank you for checking on me.

I took a break, pretty unannounced one, but am back.

Of course you will be getting the updates, but
There's a catch, since there's a crowd of plots in my mind, I request you to drop your ideas, or tracks you want to read about, it will be more organised.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Coming to latest track,
I have no words.... I mean no words of disappointment.

They already brought so many tracks and left them without giving A closure , I ask why?

-Why was rudra introduced?
-They white washed aarohi, mahima and PB... Well mahima and PB can be accepted but Aarohi, like seriously?

-Abhimanyu 1.0 , just left the chat, I guess. :(

-The girl who used to get panic attacks after any major incident is all cured, Only Dkp knows how?
I mean a good plot , with fantastic actors, it could have been executed properly.

-Shifali was there when, neil and akshara left for hospital, why did she not mentioned it, while aarohi manipulated that they went to concert. (Well I haven't seen last 3 épisodes, so this kinda can be inaccurate)

Well it's not me who's done, with these unwanted tracks and loopholes and unexecuted plots.

Just look.

This was last night's Twitter trends. ↑

And this is today morning's ↓

Well... I still think the disappointment can't be elaborated in words.

I guess, they are just repeating Shubham's death rack , Naira too was accused and was compelled to leave, just the way they doing now...

What are you views, though?

:) :(