5.5 Incomplete Wish

"No one actually knows, anything"

(Readers are requested to drop in line comments for the author's better understanding on the response.)
Words are written in hindi, maybe difficult to read, but still, I am happy to help:)
.

.
.
.

"ENOUGH"she thundered, startling all of them.

Abhimanyu turned and looked on shocked, she heard it?
No matter what he holds within himself he never wanted to scratch the deepest wound of theirs.

" Akshara tm gyi nhi ? " Shefali asked, dumbfounded.

"Kyunki mujhe yha aana heei nhi chaiye tha"she said tears brimming in her eyes.

Abhimanyu badly wanted to comfort her, but what about his own actions?
His conscience questioned him.
But even their heart understood each other's  maybe even in silence.

"Rona bnd kro, akshara, kyunki tmhe aana heei nhi tha, aur yhi sch h" Manjari screamed at her.

Akshara turned her face sideways in disgust and hurt and then looked back at manjari with red eyes, if only looks could burn her down.

"Mujhe aur bhi bhaut kuch nhi krna tha, jaise ki aapko ma nhi maanna chaiye tha, uske liye kya kehna chahengi aap? " She lashed back.

"Izzat se baat kr, akshu"aarohi intervened.

But damn, the ghee was poured into fire, today.

"Izzat kon kise, sikha rha h?" She screamed back at her.
Aarohi flinched, she had never seen akshara screaming this high at her, no matter what she would say.

"Akshara chillao mt, jo tmne kiya, uske baad toh bilkul nhi" Mahima interjected.

But it seemed, every damn person intervening today, was just marking their own doom by akshara.

She turned towards mahima and answered, enough to be audible to everyone ''Toh uske hisaab se toh aap mt heei boliye Dr. Mahima, kyunki aapne jo mere bhai ke saath, bina glti ke, uske baad toh aap bhi bolne ki liye sahi nhi h" Mahima looked shocked.

"Akshara, sch ye bhi h ki,teri vjh se hmne Neil aur dono bchchon ko kho diya, uss nuksaan ki bharpayi koi nhi kr skta, tune bhaut kuch Cheena h"manjari accused again.

" Ma bs, kriye, jo ho gya usme kisi ki koi glti nhi thi" Abhimanyu finally spoke.

Akshara tilted her head towards him, as if saying 'this is what you had to say that day'.

"Koi nhi, Dr. Abhimanyu.... Uss din nhi bole toh aaj bhi akeli heei sahi" She said tearing up.

"Kya bola tha tmne, uss din call pe? Tmne apne bachche kho diye n?" Abhimanyu inhaled a deep breathe, knowing what's coming his way.

"Sahi heei bola tha usne, teri vjh se, I lost Neil, as well" Aarohi intervened.

"Tu toh chup heei reh" Akshara slammed her.

"Aksh... Akshara chilo mt, rooh jg jaayegi" Abhimanyu said loudly.

"Nhi... Bhaut hogya... Aaj you all listen, vo nhi jagegi.... I know it better when it comes to one's Comfortableness.
Toh abhimanyu, according to you I went with Neil to the concert even after you told me not to go ,right?"

"Ha... Apni zid ki vjh se"

" I didn't ask you .I just wanted to know whether you believe this or not. Now listen ...with all your ears .I had severe pain in my stomach that day,ask Shefali bhabhi .
Now, when we were coming back I got a call from the NGO girls...telling me that they are in dangered...that's when I need spotted them on the road
...maybe human trafficking...
I wanted to call the police but Neel didn't let me he said he will just go first ...to save  the girls and in all that that unfortunate incident happened.... " She inhaled a deep breathe and wiped the tear from corner of her eyes.