2.1 My Mistake

Totally imaginary!
-----------------------------------------------------------

" Neil, please switch off the Aur conditioner,while going" Said abhimanyu digging his head in the pillow and covering himself in duvet.

"Aapka aur Air conditioner ka toh atut rishta h n aur itni garnu bhi h? " Neil said, switching off the switch and running out, to prevent himself from getting any angry glares.
But thanks to younger siblings nature, he peeped in from the half opened door, he thought his brother would chase him but he found him sleeping.

Neil' point of view,

I know bhai isn't happy!
He can acclimatize himself for the same of the family but his countenance can't be ignored.
It has been a month since akshara, rejected bhai, fir some unknown reason because bhai and i are sure, that akshara too loves bhai.
He gradually, is trying to return to his old self.
Even akshara joined birla hospital as a music therapist, after she qualified for the post, she seemed to move on, but I know she hasn't.
Bhai has drowned himself so much in surgeries and all, that he doesn't even checks the time.
Today, bhai returned back from hospital, after, almost,28 hours. He even didn't ate his lunch, maybe ate something in the canteen.
I thought he would chase me, for my tease, but he did the Unexpected.
I guess he's sleepy!
So, I silently closed the door and moved out.

Neil's pov ends.

The evening was going smoothly, until akshara appeared at the door!
Harshavardhan, aaanand and mahima, parth, manjari, nistha, neil; couldn't believe the person standing in front of them.

"Ye kya kr rhi h? " Harsh blasted, asking.
"Hme kaise pta hoga,harsh. obviously, hm uske assistants nhi h n? " Mahima answered, rolling her eyes.

"You ,all don't need to over react , am here to meet abhi"

"Abhi?" Neil mentally smiled.

"Kyu hospital mei dekh ke mn nhi bhra ki ghr chli aayi? " Harsh blasted out again.

"Kyu aayi ho akshara? " Aanand asked calmly.

"Koi usko mauka dega, bolne ka? " Mahima said aloud, at harsh indirectly.

"Thank you mam!" Akshara thanked mahima for being practical, to which mahima genuinely passed a smiled.

"Abhi kha h? " Akshara asked maintaining a professional yet soft tone.

"Abhimanyu..... " Harsh corrected her.

"Ma... Abhi kha h? " Akshara royally ignored harsh's words and asked manjari.

Manjari fumbled with akshu's new behavior.

"Beta... Ap. Ne room mei h, abhi" She initially stammered, but finally came clear.

"Thank you" Akshara replied, and ignoring everyone, she moved towards abhi's room.

"Kya tarika h iska, bhaisahab? Mtlb izzat heei nhi h, kisi ke liye"! Harsh said aloud , seeing akshara climbing the stairs.

"Sorry, sir..Yhi bulata h n, abhi aapko?
Toh mere liye bhi aap yhi hue! Aur ek baat, jis izzat ki baat aap kr rhe h, vo maine di thi, tb aapne mei khamoshi ko meri kamzori smjha tha.... " She turned back to reply, and then ran on the stairs, to abhi's room.

All were smiling yet shocked at akshara's reply.

"Koi h jo abhimanyu ki trh harsh ko chup krva skta h" Mahima mentally appreciated akshara's dare.

Neil was the first one to run, behind akshara.
Family followed him.

Neil and others found akshara sitting beside abhi and taking out some medicines from her bag.

Manjari questioned "kya kr rhi h, beta? "

"Ma, abhi ne kuch khaya tha, hospital se aake? "
Before manjari could answer, Neil interrupted " Nhi, vo aate heei so gye, aur bola ki air conditioner off krne ko".

"I knew it" It was all that akshara could say, gritting her teeth, at his foolishness.

"Parth bhaiya, aap, ise ek energy booster de denge, ya kuch bhi jisse isko energy mile" She in a calm tone mingled with respect.

"Pr hua kya h akshu? " Parth asked her.

Everyone was busy about akshara calling everyone by "sir, ma, Parth bhaiya" And Parth's "akshu".

"Aap de dijiye.. Phir mai bta dungi!" She said with her voice filled with innocence and worry.

"Ok"

Parth went  away from the scene, to grab the respective medicine/injection.

After five minutes he entered the room, and injected abhi. He passed on a smile to akshu  and asked her to give the medicine after half an hour, as he will be awake.

All were glancing each other, and making their stories about what actually the duo were talking.
Önce they both were done discussing, parth asked Neil to keep a induction on the rack.

"Neil, ek induction, vha rhk dena, akshu has understood what to give and when" Neil nodded, not understanding the situation.

No one checked how time passed, but manjari' s motherly heart was getting hyper.

"Hua kya h abhi ko" She said Worriedly.

"Kuch nhi,ma .Fever h" Akshara replied  assuring that nothing more happened.

"Aur tmhe kaise pta " Came a faint yet firm voice from behind, and all saw abhi getting up and adjusting himself.

"Aree, utt gye tm" Exclaimed akshara and walked  to the bed and sat near him, and started to check his temperature, by touching his forehead.

"Maine pucha, kaise pta? " Abhi asked jerking her hand.

"Vo jb mai giri thi, toh tmne bch liya tha? Hai na!
Tb mujhe tmhara haath normal se jayada grm lga, aur tm thke thke bhi lg rhe thee, pr kb tk mai kuch puchti tm, ignore krke chle gye. Toh mujhe yha aana pda aur kya!" She  explained him like, a mother explains a story with delicacy and expressing the situations calmly.

"Aur tm giri kyu thi? " He asked remembering that, the floor wasn't wet nor she was in heels, and no one falls while standing.

"Vo... Vo... " She was stammering to reason.

"Kya vo.. Vo.. " He said glancing her suspiciously.

"Vo ,actually  I saw how navya grabbing chances to be near you, and to talk to you, while you were coming, I saw her staring at you, freely, so... Soo... So... " She again stammered.

"So... Soo.. So? " Abhi mimicked her.

"So... I intentionally fell, to show her, that she doesn't have any rights you" She finally completed, looking at window, like a angry kid.

"You came to do this here? " Harsh asked making faces.

Neil mentally slapped  his forehead Murmering "achche, kaase moment ko kharaab krna ho, inko bulao".

"Nhi aur bhi kuch kaam tha" She said nervously.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Do vote , appreciation and suggestions are welcomed alike!

(

A/N)
I would like to have your views regarding the destinied pathways.
Though the response wasn't upto mark, am thinking to unpublish it.

Peace out!

~😊~