5.6 Incomplete Wish

"It's not a cake walk"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Tm mere ghaav ko phir taza kr rhe ho, jaise uss din sirat ma ko bich mei la kr kiye the... Pr jaisa Ki Tmne kha ki tmhara haq h jaane ka... Apne Bcchon ka father hone ke naate... Toh phir se sahi  ghaavon ko kuredna bnta h" She said affirming him, and nodding in pain.

Abhimanyu could do nothing but stare with guilt at her miserable condition.

"It's true that i suffered miscarriage, but you forgot , they were twins. " She took a deep breathe, but abhimanyu could sense what was coming.

"After I made it to Sweden, away from you all, I wasn't getting better, after getting examined by a doctor, he told me about the other baby being alive, and how much complications are there. How will have to take precautions since I had suffered one, beforehand.
You know what? It went well upto 3rd month, I was trying hard to cope with everything around me, I was working and my pregnancy was going smooth, but it is said know 'Ishq ka dariya h, aur doob kr jaana h' and finally , a morning I came to know that I suffered a miscarriage, when I opened my eyes in the room, of the room.

You know it was so hard for me, loosing something when you are so attached?
It was Ava who found me unconscious in my room, and had rushed me to hospital.

Tmhe nhi pta abhimanyu how I felt, how I managed, you didn't know, nor would ever know. It wasn't a cake walk.

And here comes the most unfortunate part, I get to know it was because of a something disturbing or traumatic that had happened to me, and I couldn't move on. And who will know better than you that what could be the reason.

Uss din se lekr aaj tk, hr saal main India aati hu, sirf uss ek din ke liye... Jis din kahani khtm hui thi, meri tumhari, aur shyd Neil ki bhi.... "

Abhimanyu slipped to the floor on his knees, with moist eyes while others still didn't knew what they heard.

"Akshuuu!!! "

Everyone turned at once seeing roohi on the stairs.
Akshara turned reflexively to wipe her tears and everyone tried hard to act normal.

Roohi ran towards and said "phone bi rha tha.. Toh roohi le aayi... But ye aunty bhi kitni achchi h..." And showed her, her own phone with Ava's name on phone with ongoing phone call, kept on speaker.

"Aunty boliye n... Akshu yhi h"roohi said.

"Okkk... Roohi... Thank you so much.... (To akshara) Mam, you medicines are here... Do you have them there or should I send it to you?You know,right how important are they. "

Akshara took the phone from roohi's hand at once and asked her to go to her room and roohi... Sending the situation roohi went back.
And akshara hanged up the call without answering. And looked at the questioning glances.

Abhimanyu stood up and tried to reach out to her phone out of concern but failed.

"Kis trh ki medicines?" He asked with a concerned voice.

"Achcha nhi lagta ab ye concern" Akshara retorted.

"Aksharaaa... Kis trh ki medicine?" He rather screamed.

"Bola na nhi jaana jaruri h, tmhare liye... Na heei tm mere relation mei ho na mere pati.... Kisi haq se jaane ka haq nhi hhhh" She screamed back.

"Akshu... " He whispered.

"Akshara" She corrected.

The emotions they felt at that moment were simply something, no one to feel.

"Maana ki nhi chodna chaiye tha tmhe, akele.... But meri bhi condition ko dekho.... " Akshara intervened "Tmne khoya tha... Pr maine jhela tha sb"

Abhimanyu couldn't say anything more.
Akshara closed her eyes and let her tears fall down.

She lost her balance for moment but before abhimanyu could catch her, she held the side table and signalled him to stop.

"Sambhalana sikh liya h maine" She said in a subdued tone.. Hardly heard by him.

She made her way to the sofa and laid down, with her head hung back with closed eyes.
While everyone was crying and trying to digest the news.
Abhimanyu couldn't just even look up at any of them... He just didn't wanted to blast at them.

Akshara felt something running down her nose and reached her hand to it and saw it was blood running through her nose.She shaked her head in disappointment and pressed her nose in tried calling down.

Seeing akshara ,abhimanyu almost screamed out of concern, getting everyone's attention "Blo.. Blood kyu aa rha h tmhe... Btati kyu nhi kya ho rha h? "

Akshara didn't answered, she wanted to calm herself, knowing the worst that was coming.

She stood up , all of sudden and taking her phone, started walking towards the door with unsteady steps, leaving the Birlas and Goenkas at their own.

"Teriii.... Vjh se akshara... " Manjari tried to speak in between her sobs but akshara snapped back saying "ab aaj se teri nhi... Aapki vjh se... Bhaut kuch clear kr diya h maine".

" Maaf toh krne se rhi mai... Bs itna yaad rhe sbko ki na heei akshu rhi na heei akshara.... Kahani jha se shuru hui thi" Looking the birla house "vhi khtm hui h.... ".

No one had the courage to stop her not ask her anything else Seeing her condition .

As she sat in a cab and went without saying leaving abhimanyu concerned, he slumped down to the ground, Manjari came to him and stopped to his level and tried speaking with tears ran through her eyes " Cheen liya na usne sb... Jaanti hu mai tujhe kaisa... "
Abhimanyu's sudden intervening shocked manjari "Jaana tha toh kyu, ilzaam lgaya tha uss pr......"

He stood up and faced his family and said "Maine apna sb kuch kho diya... Aur aaj shyd akshu ko bhi... Aap sb mei se shayd kisine dhyaan na diya ho pr... Maine dekha aaj usko ki kya ho gyi h vo... Aap sbko kya lgta h ki jo uske saath hua ya ho rha h vo normal h?
Maine saalon phele usse jaane dene ki glti ki thi... Aur ab sudharunga aur jin ko na smjh aaya ho ki hua kya (eyeing manjari) vo ye jaan le ki mere dusre bachche ke jaane ka kaaran thee vo... Meri glti h.... Maanta hu, regret bhi h, pr abhi Akshara ko sambhalna jaruri h... Kyunki mai usko apne Bchchon aur neil ki trh kho nhi skta... Uski narazgi manzoor h, pr khona nhi" He paused and glanced Aarohi and said "Tumne toh kha tha ki, akshara concert ch ki gyi thi, jhoot kyuu boli ki, AAROHI? "

"Jinn logo ke liye maine 6 saal de diye, apna pyaar dur kr ke, sb kuch kho krke.... Unn logo bola bhi toh jhoot " He clapped sarcastically while walking backwards and almost lost his balance over the table. Everyone tried to lend their hand but balanced himself and said "Glti sudhaarne ja rha hu... Pr agr Akshu ko kuch hua na.. Toh phir Abhimanyu birla ka vo roop saamne aayega toh shayd kisine na dekha hoga... Na dekhna chahega... "

And went out to search for akshara, 'cause he had lost everything, but loosing akshara wasn't affordable, now.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello.

How was the update?

All the best to the readers writing exams. :)

Ending the story at Abhimanyu's realisation? What say?

Do let me know which was your most loved scene or part:) till now.

May be I'll be posting a chapter or two , if y'all insist, to read and get a clear ending with proper redemption.

Till then, take care:)