3.1 one shot

I wasn't dead!

Yeah,
Hello, there!!!

The scenes you think you can't relate to actual show, then consider it as my own imagination😂🤪

Do drop the love ❤!

This is a take on current scenario!
Abhimanyu and akshara have filed for divorce but haven't divorced each other officially.
.
.
.
.
.

Abhimanyu kept staring at the ceiling of his room while lying on the bed, his left hand kept fidgeting with a invitation card, confused as hell.

"To Mr. Abhimanyu Birla, we cordially invite for international Conference followed by a celebration at the success of the conference at Los Angeles.
We invite you along with your wife to honour the conference with you presence.

Regards,
Caring souls"

This is what it read!

With Akshara? The only roamed around him.

"Lady luck abhimanyu, akshara h tmhari lady luck" Abhimanyu's mind rang these words by Harshvardhan birla, probably one of the most sensible and honest statement he ever gave to abhimanyu.

"Puchne mei kya dikkat h? ... Mna heei kregi bhaut kregi toh! " Abhimanyu stood up with determination and called akshara to him at hospital café.

It was almost deserted, it was Monday , a hectic schedule for almost everyone.

He walked over the petite figure sitting, busy over her phone.

"Madam, you free? " He taunted at seeing her messaging someone with a smile.

"Of course not, just minute" She replied after giving him a annoyed look.

"Ooo should I wait, or you are here to talk?"

Switching off her phone in annoyance, she replied "Yeahh... Was waiting for my boyfriend, good that you came... Please share the important information, now!"

Abhimanyu's jealousy was clearly visible along with how hurt he was.
But wasn't it them agreeing to divorce each other?

"I have been invited for conference in Los Angeles"

"Yeahh... So? "

"Along with my wife!" He mentioned distinctively.

"You want me to come along? " Akshara raised her eyebrows, with a questionable expression.

Of course, that is what I called you her for. He mentally thought.

He pondered for a while and said " As your wish, let me know right now, because I have to book the tickets. "

His heart badly wanted to say "of course, I want you to come along " But his mind resisted every word his heart wanted to say.

Akshara pondered for a few minutes and answered " Winters must around a corner there, pack accordingly. " Saying she stood up and left without a bye.