5.4 Incomplete Wish

Beautifully wrapped, cruelly unwrapped

Hey:)

It had been days since the new year party, Akshara did her best to avoid any drama, which she successfully did.
Roohi had developed a new soft corner for akshara, considering her lovely as she considers abhimanyu.

The new catch in Front of akshara was to bring Kairav to Roohi's Birthday, and put a end to this unfairness done to roohi, without any fault if her's.

After three hours of constant, nagging, pursuing and negotiations, Kairav finally, agreed that he would only entertain Roohi and not the Birlas.

Of course, why would a brother agree to be normal with a family who turned their family upside down?

Abhimanyu's surprise were just being Unrevealed from the morning, every time awing Roohi, with amazement.

Little soul was well known to the truth that her father was now in the stars but Abhimanyu never let her feel her the void.

The birlas were well aware about the bond, and dare someone interferes!

Manjari and aarohi were relieved that Akshara didn't talked about past with roohi.

In the evening, Roohi was sitting in the living room, decked up, like a excited child. While others were still getting ready.
Akshara entered in black apparels, and spotted Roohi sitting alone.

She tip toed and surprised her, wished her and asked about the happenings.

Roohi expressed " Last time toh roohi white gown peheni thi, aur poppy black suit, aur phir se mata shri ne white gown la diya, roohi ko pasand h gown, but ruhi ko iss baar poppy ke match krna h, aur phir aap toh black phenogi"

Akshara glanced at her for a moment and said "fine, konsa room khali h abhi?"

"Poppy ka"

"Kyu vo nhi aayenge? "

"Aayenge, pr abhi hospital se nhi h, aapne bola tha n ki kisiko baar baar pareshaan nhi krte, toh maine call nhi kiya baar baar" Ruhi said proudly.

"Toh chlo phir, let's match you with poppy" She said and entangling her hands with Ruhi's, she went to Abhimanyu's room Or should I say Their room?

"Pr mai phenugi kya?" Roohi asked confused.

"The dress Masi brought, it's a surprise" Akshara whispered.

"Uff ohhh! Aap aur poppy kitna surprise dete h? " Ruhi said dramatically banging her head with her hands.
Akshara smiled at her cuteness.

.
.
.
.
.

Abhimanyu had already came, he changed his clothes in hospital, thinking what if he won't get time at home, and was sitting in hall, waiting for everyone.

One by one, everyone made it to Hall, and welcoming the invited guests.
Abhimanyu panicked sensing Ruhi's isn't in the Hall yet nor anyone saw.

After Akshara, if anyone could shake the ground beneath his feet by mere presence or absence, it would be roohi.

Ruhi's excited scream, seemed to bring a calming effect on him.
He turned to look and saw her standing with Akshara ,entangling her little fingers with hers, smiling to and fro looking at them.