2.2 My Mistake

Hey!

Just updated,to tell you people that  am Alive!

"Kya h? " Abhi regained his firm tone, remembering that how she rejected him.

"Khair chodo, tm yha ho kyu? "He said aloud, making akshu flare her nose in anger, how could he even be this khadoos, in illness.

She stood up in anger and turned her face to calm down herself . She again turned towards a ailing abhi, who was observing her actions keenly.

"See , I can explain all my situations from starting to the end!
I never rejected you , actually.... "
She stopped midway staring at the family and neil, and then at abhi.

Abhu seemed to be fainting thinking what she was going to say.
He signed everyone to go out except neil.

As all went out, neil jumped on the bed near abhi and said " Chlo akshara,climax shuru kro".

Akshara gave a glare to him, and started "See , I can explain all my situations from starting to the end!
I never rejected you , actually when the confusion happened that you were there for arohi's Alliance with you.
Everyone thought it to be true because they thought that....they would ...I mean the Birlas would need a modern and professional doctor for their son .
Yeah ,I felt bad, I was broken for a moment .
I don't know what were the feelings at that time.
I was silent on on the Tilak day because I don't want to Ignite the fire between the two families, that was already ignited and i really didn't wanted you to feel hurt and move out heartbroken.
But I didn't had any other option and then I rejected you in front of your family members because..............I am sorry ..,....I am I really .....didn't want to do that .

I thought that aaru loves you that's why she wants to marry .
Last night we had a fight and it is said that one speaks truth while they are angry and drunk.
That only happen with her too, while shouting on me she accidentally spilled the beans saying "Mai best hu, vo best h, aur mujhe best heei chaiye" and then I realised that I was wrong that she loves you.
I didn't wanted to suffer, I didn't wanted YOU to suffer!
I realised that three lives were getting spoilt ,getting entangled in a relationship which will not have any base;in a forced relationship and I never wanted to do that.
In fact ,I wanted to talk about the same in the hospital today but all this happened"she finally finished her side of the story with wet eyes. She was afraid about abhi's reaction.

Neil interrupted "Climax bta di , pr conclusion? " He said looking at abhi's face, thinking abhi would understand the indirect message, but it didn't worked.

Abhi tried getting up, stopping Neil and akshara's support.
He got up and stood , face to face.

"Kyu?
Aaj kyu bta rhi ho?
Was I just a toy for you? My love was toy? that whenever you felt like ,you gave it to you sister then you felt that your sister doesn't need that toy .
What actually you think of me, huh? Was I just need for sister's happiness? What about my happiness ?
What about my sanity?
You robbed my sleep, my happiness, my mental peace ,from last one month !!!!
You think 'ok that coming here today giving a long explanation for your actions ,would just mend it all?
Are you here to explain the story and then tell me that you don't love me? "
He almost stumbled, after shouting!

His shouts were heard clearly in the Hall, at the ground floor.
The elder birlas were just worried about the happenings.

But harsh remarked hearing his shouts "Ab dekhte h, kon bchata h iss akshara ko, abhimanyu ke gusse se!?"he smirked.

"Tmhe bchane wala aa rha h koi, iss ghar, mei, iski khushi mnao! " Mahima mentally remarked, and giggled.

Back to room,

Neil was witnessing the two, I meant abhimanyu shouting badly on akshara for her decisions, but what moved him was, even abhimanyu was shouting , and wasn't letting akshara to support him, she was trying to maintain a safe, with her hands, around him.

"How protective" Neil Mummered.

Abhimanyu at last held akshara by her shoulders, tightly, and shouted "Do I even matter for you???? " And after shouting he fell in akshu's protective barriers, that knew he will fall unconscious soon, after shouting this much, for sure even the energy booster wouldn't work.

Neil immediately went to akshara and helped her to balance an unconscious abhi and helped her to lay him back on bed and covered him with duvet.
Switched off the lights, and instructed Neil

"Neil mujhe nhi lgta niche jaake koi frk pdega, I think we should stay in a room tonight please sleep with him on the bed . I am adjusting here on couch" She said and immediately walked to the couch.

"Pr"

"Kuch nhi, I don't any other scene, please do as I say! "With this laid down on the couch.

Even Neil slept near his bro.

Akshara couldn't sleep, thinking about abhi's behavior! She sprang her neck to see the bed and saw abhi sleeping with Neil facing him, sleeping.
One akdu man, another cheerful, both looked babies.

Glt ki, maine! All she could think and drifted to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Next morning,

With high expectant eyes Akshara opened them, determined to resolve it all today between her and abhimanyu.

But how is he? The mere question arised and she saw only neil sleeping peacefully, where as Abhimanyu seemed, he was up with work.

Ughhh, such a workaholic!She mentally snapped at him.

She walked to hum, and stood beside him, silently spectating him.

"You awake? " Came a cold voice.

"Hoping so" Akshara retorted

"Oooo.... Taunts, huh?"

" Hmmm"

"Are you ok now?" The voice modulation of akshara was enough to melt abhi's anger.

"Hoping so" He smirked.

"Ooo... Revenge! " Akshar smirked back at her man.

"I heard that you creates a ruckus yesterday!" He hands continuously typing.

"To be honest your fa... I mean Sir loves to do that" She answered rolling her eyes.

Hahaha ..... True enough, He thought.

"Don't you think you became too carefree ,in one day?"Asked abhimanyu with a questioned glance.

Staring into each other's eyes, the two souls kept on staring and staring , until akshara broke the reverie.

"I think God gave me some brain, and destiny asked me to confess to you before fate teacher the lesson in it's twisted way"

"I see" Abhimanyu said and pushed his chair with a screech , which made neil to open his eyes, but as soon as he opened his eyes, with same reflexive intensity he closed them.
His Bhai and Bhabhi were Reconciling, a sweet and romantic reconciliation was taking place and he didn't wanted to see them kissing, that passionately.

After a few minutes he, let out a groan , from under the blanket, to remind his bhai and bhabhi that they still has him in the room.

Akshara and Abhimanyu immediately parted, with giving a glance of Not-bad.

Bold people. Neil remarked and chuckled.

Indeed it was a remarkable start for the two.
Ending all the confusions of Aarohi, and exposing her.
They joined their destinies in a grand wedding and lived on being each other's partners, sharing the sorrows and happiness.

Phewww!

Done!

How. Was. The. Update.huh?

Well! Any plots or requests? Am eager!

Do vote!

_❣️_