5.3 Incomplete Wish

Beautiful memories, haunting in present.

Drop your honest reviews, corresponding to the paragraph, it helps.
Happy reading:)
.
.
.
.
.
.

It had been 4 days since, abhimanyu saw akshara, their meeting was unpredictable and angsty.
He never thought that his past would come knocking down his life yet again. Deep down, he never moved on not he never wanted to,Akshara was his first memory ,a beautiful one.
He never admitted that, he might look all fine but deep down he wanted to see her , once again.
But when he was bestowed with the meet, they had a terrible one.

They last day of the year, despite her presence had no meaning, once again.
.
.
.
Birla House was busy with the new year party's preparation.

"Ruhi ko white heei frock chaiye " Abhimanyu heard Ruhi, complaining to shefali, in the living room.

Ruhi was well-raised girl, she had spent most of her time with her 'Poppy'.
Abhimanyu had raised with values of life but somewhere Ruhi was a kid, her childish behavior would become overshadow her wise shade.

"Kya hua, ruhi?" Abhimanyu changed his expression , and walked towards her and took her into his arms.

"Bdi ma bol rhi h ki Ruhi iss baar kuch formal pehengi, pr mujhe white colour ki bdi si frock pheni h" Ruhi tried her best to describe the size of her frock with her stretched hands.

Abhimanyu passed assured glance to Shefali and he took Ruhi to her room and put her to sleep, asking her to take a good nap till he comes back.

Ruhi trusted Abhimanyu more than anyone in the house, she knew it well , if he'd promise her something, he would not disappoint her either.
He tip-toed out of his room and went somewhere.

.
.
.
.
.
Here Akshara had a hectic time to adjust herself, back in udaipur, even it meant for few days.
Moreover , Rohan had called saying that he is invited to Birlas' party and he has extra card, he offered her to come along, in course she'll also meet Aarya.

Akshara never wanted to that dysfunctional family.
If abhimanyu had told her hundred of things, the fact that his family is dysfunctional ,was the one and prominent one.
She had no will but she eventually agreed, she wanted to see the new shades, of the members, which she had missed years back.
Especially her Manjari ma's , the only one who couldn't be neither with akshara nor with her son, she only chose with situation, ignoring the misery her son went through, everytime.
.
.
.
.
.

Akshara had no personally bought clothes, after all ,initially she had no intention to stay back.
She roamed around a few good stores, and finally got herself a gown of her choice.

.
.
.
.
.
In two hours guests would start marking their presence, and here abhimanyu instead of getting ready , had Blindfolded Ruhi and was getting her ready, the poor child was trying her best to sneak a glance in the mirror but alas!...

Finally after an hour, abhimanyu revealed her look and no words could describe it, just gorgeous.

(Here Ruhi is wearing similar dress as Akshara's white gown from their pre leap Christmas celebration and her hairs are also set as similar)

Abhimanyu adored her smile, her happiness, she was truly happy for what abhimanyu did.
Ruhi waited till abhimanyu came out of his dressing room, he looked dapper in black shirt tucked in, sleeves folded till elbow ,paired with black pants and gelled hairs.

"Ruhi aur poppy rocks, chlo sbko surprise krte h"

Guests had already started coming, Rohan with Aarya and Aashi was also there waiting for Akshara, he knew it will jolting for Birlas but it was needed, he had hope maybe a strong tiff could erase a little misunderstanding and hate between the two.
The goenkas and other families were gathering gradually.