Chapter 4:Adoption And Reunion

No one POV

We see now that Izuku and Momo are in the dorms packing their things because today is the day Izuku and Momo are leaving and starting a new life and probably a family.

Izuku:Mi-chan are you ready to go?

Momo:Yes Zuzu.

After they finished packing they went down stairs and only to see Aizawa.

Aizawa:Ohh your already finished okay.

Momo:Umm sir why are you here?

Aizawa:Aaa yes I am here to give you the adoption papers and also here to give you Eri.

Izuku:But where is she I don't see her.

Aizawa:Ohh right Eri come out your mama and papa are looking for you.

As she came out and let's just say Izuku had a heart attack from the cuteness.

Eri:Hello Mama Papa.

Momo:Kyaaaaa Eri your soo cutee who dressed you up like this!?

Eri:Mister Kitty did Mama.

When Eri said Mama to her straight Momo just hugged her new daughter very tight but then she let her go.

Aizawa:Yea so now she is Eri Midoriya so congratulations Mr and Ms Midoriya. *smirked while looking at Momo*

Momo:T-thank you sir. *blushing*

Aizawa:Also Eri show them what I thought you.

Eri:Okay Mister Kitty!

This made Izuku pass out from the cuteness

This made Izuku pass out from the cuteness. (gahh and let me say Eri is just the cutest thing ever I think that she has a power of cuteness which can make even the villains surrender)

Momo:I can't take it anymore I am going to take pictures of you now Eri and send it to your grandparents.

Eri:Okay Mama!

Momo took couple of pictures of Eri and then sent them to her Parents and Her Father In Law and when they saw her Hisashi and Mr. Yaoyorozu had a heart attack from her cuteness as Momos mom wanted to buy Eri more cute things.