Give Me Forever

One of the most interesting things about your relationship with Ellie, was that you knew her unlike anyone else did. You knew each scar, each freckle, the way that her lips curl slightly when her eyes landed on you. But one thing you didn't know yet, was how Ellie would react if you admitted your feelings. "Y/n? I know I'm boring but did you hear anything I just said?" Ellie waved her hands awkwardly in front of you. What Ellie didn't know was the reason you were preoccupied was her. It was always her. Finally, met with those green eyes you felt grounded again. "Oh Ellie, at least you know you're boring." You joked placing the palm of your hand on her cheek. A decision that was made in a split second, leaving you both stuck right where you were. You could have sworn Ellie's eyes made their way to your lips. That was the moment. That was the very moment you felt a sliver of hope. That hope was all you needed. You were hopelessly in love with your best friend.

Here you were, in front of the love of your life hoping this moment would last a lifetime. "You look absolutely beautiful." Ellie said with purpose. You fully believed it. "You look absolutely stunning." You responding was you slowly brought your hand to cup her face. She released a slow relaxing breath as she placed her hand over yours and fully embraced your touch. She slowly opened her eyes as she brought your hand down in front of you, still interlocked with hers. "Y/n, I have rehearsed hundreds of ways to say this. I have written poems, songs, I even practiced my facial expressions for this very mom." She let out a light giggle and you reciprocated a warm smile as a giggle escaped your lips. "But nothing has ever felt right because there is no song, no poem, no way to possibly explain how much I love you." Ellie didn't leave any room for you to answer. She took a quick short breath and continued. "I-I don't want to go one more second without you knowing how much I truly love you. Without you knowing I only want to spend the rest of my life with you." Ellie reaches into her back pocked. "Oh Ellie." Is somehow all that manages to escape in between breathes. Ellie slowly drops to one knee as her confident eyes turn slightly timid. She opens a worn out black ring box but what is inside shocks you. It is a beautiful diamond ring. Just like the one you always imagined. "How the hell did you get that? It looks brand new?" You blurt out impressed. The nerves seem to fade behind Ellie's eyes at your enthusiasm. "I had a lot of help from a lot of people that love you." Ellie said sincerely with a warm upward tug at her lips.

"Y/n I know that I took too long to admit my feelings, but I won't waste another moment making you my fiancé. Will you marry me?" You barely let her finish before both of your hands cupped her face and your lips attached to hers in a passionate but hungry way. "Yes, yes, and yes again." You said quickly only as you broke fro, the kiss to breath. Ellie now stood up as she wrapped her arms around your waste and subtly lifted you just enough to twirl you around once before placing you back on the ground. You felt the smile form behind her lips as she kissed you again. "I can't believe this is happening." You say as Ellie grabs the engagement ring from the box. "Me either, I still can't believe you picked me." Ellie smiled as you placed your left hand in front of her. You felt her rough skin against yours as she held you still from your nerves as she slowly placed the ring on your finger with her other hand. "It is absolutely perfect, it even fits perfectly Ellie." She can't help but kiss you again. "I'm so happy you like it. I wanted it to be exactly what you wanted. "It is absolutely perfect. Just like you and this day." Ellie grabs your hand and leads you towards the door of the cozy house you shared in response. "Congratulations!" A voice caught you off guard. You turned around to see Joel, Tommy, Maria, and Dina and Jesse. Dina waved her arms as everyone around her attempted to look like they weren't snooping. "I should have expected that." Ellie said as she shook her head as she opened the door to your home. Your heart was full as you know not only do you have the love of your life forever, but you were surrounded by so much love.

"I cooked-" but Ellie was cut off by the crashing of your lips. Not wasting any time you took off Ellie's green Jacket as it made its way down your arms and on to the floor. You were overcome with love, and you needed to satiate that love in the best way you could think of right now. Ellie wasted no time, she let you work on unbuttoning her shirt as she placed you on top the table that was set for a romantic dinner. Plates were quickly pushed to the ground, the sound of the shattering not even noticed by the two girls. You placed your finger tips on her toned stomach before grabbing both sides of her shirt to quickly place it on the ground. You can't help but soak in the view of your fiancé. Your fingers found the top of her pants and slightly grazed the skin right above them. Ellie took the hint as she placed her hands on top of yours, guiding yours to unbutton her pants and guide them down her body. As you went to place your lips on her skin where your hands just were Ellie picks you up again walking you towards the bed you share. Your legs cross around her bare skin, regretting the fact that your pants were still on. She carefully placed you on your back with her arms still wrapped around your body her movements electrified your body. "Get these off of me." You tugged at your pants but stood no chance without Ellie's help. Each touch, each moment, you never wanted it to end. Ellie took her time, exploring your body like it was the first time. You were drunk in desire you could have sworn your eyes must have darkened. You wanted this to last all night. Over and over again. Ellie and you became one as the sky darkened outside and the sound of the crickets continued on without the slightest idea that the most powerful love was just inside those four walls. Their world may not have stopped turning, but for you the two of you were the only ones in the world.

_____________________________

I want to thank everyone for your patients. I am sorry this part took so long. There will be one more part to this book! Then as promised a second book.

I never thought this book would blow up like this. Thank you all for your continued support. I love you all! Please don't hesitate to give feedback❤️❤️