𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗦𝗛 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨

My hands gripped the steering wheel, my foot pressing down as tears clouded my view; it didn't exactly help that it was pouring outside.Waves and flutters of emotion ran as I continued forward. Thoughts scattered and crashed as my phone rang persistently from the passenger seat. The blaring sound of the radio along with the occasional slam of the wind shields merged into the orchestra of chaos.

All coming to a stop as I swerved crashing into a nearby tree. A blur. The sound of yells and rings along with the falling rain.

Resting my head down onto the wheel I no longer knew what what to do. The thought that I was in the car which the possible affairs took place, where everything probably started was enough to send goosebumps. Hugging my stomach the uncomfortable itch and gurgles began.

Knock! Knock!

Turning over to the window, there stood a random man. Rolling down the window, I faced up to the man hovering over. Sunken eyes with a wrinkled fixed frown,he had brown hair with a patch of balding at the front.

"Hey Moron! You almost ran me over!" He yelled.
His clenched jaw relaxed as his his eyes leered downwards. Following the beeline it led to the destination of my cleavage, flicking my attention back at him it seemed he had fixed his gaze back into an a appropriate position.

"I'm sorry," I croaked wiping the racing tears with my sleeve. He seemed to soften his eyes a bit watching as I tidied my self up.

"What's made such a pretty lady like you so down in the dumps?" He rested his arm over the roof of the car,a slight country accent coming through.

"It's a bit of a story," I let out a nervous chuckle, his burning gaze remained with no escape.

"Oh really, how about we talk about this story over a drink?" He leaned on further. The strange smell of his 'musk' combined with the smell of strong mint was welcoming,compared to the strong smell of fruity vanilla perfume and cheap cologne. I shifted in my seat a unknown pressure falling on my shoulders as he awaited my response.

Biting my lip, I peered up at the brunet and mustered up a small smile. "D-Depends on how far and who's paying."

"It's all on me baby," he smirked.

Before I knew it I was there ranting about my entire relationship, family tree and historical foundings. It was clear what his intentions were, from the way he looked at me, to the way he'd talk. Yet Lord let the feminists forgive me I didn't care.

Johnathan had never looked at me with such desire, such lust. Call it twisted. Call it whatever you want. I liked it. The feeling of being desired, wanted. The simple feeling of validation made me feel flutters. A new sense of courage as childish as it sounds. It was clear that he wasn't well... 'normal' but that didn't really concern me much. After all doesn't everyone have a weird side.

I simply wanted this horrid feeling to go, it felt like tiny nibbles of heat slowly swallowing and climbing up my skin. The dizzy feeling and numbing feeling as my stomach folded over itself flipping and turning. The lump which clogged my throat as I withheld the waterworks. I wanted it gone.

I've always played on the safe lines obeyed and stuck away.But today I wanted risks. I wanted to play the dangerous game and push the wheel of fortune. I wanted the thrill of life I've so been deprived of. Just the simple gaze of those dead eyes sent shivers down my spine. I would do anything to remove this pitiful feeling.

"About this husband of yours, how long have you guys been together?" He slid my glass over.

"About 10 years," I huffed.

"That's a commitment! A certain snake I know could barely do one," he plopped down beside me.

"I guess we both have snakes in our lives too," I sighed staring into my drink below.

"They slither around everywhere nesting and feeding off others," each word was laced with venom as he spoke.

"I noticed you had a bit of accent, you live in Sandy shores?" I twirled the straw around eyeing his lips as he spoke. "Why so?"

"Everything is so real there, here everyone is so fake they stab in the back rather than the front," he gulped down another drink.

"You're right about that," I sighed.

"It seems we already have something in common," he broke out a charming smile.

"I guess so, but am I included in that group of fakes?"i leant closer to the brunet.

"Well we've got the rest of the night to find out," he slid his arm around my shoulders.

"The rest of the night?" I rose a brow. "Am I that entertaining?"

"Well who wouldn't be captured by a beauty like you," he cracked out a smirk.

"You flirt," I slapped his thigh lightly. "What might your name be cowboy?"

"The names Trevor, Trevor Phillips," he slammed the glass down. "And who might you be sugar?" He wiped his pith with his wrist.

"Geniveve Stewart,"I beamed. "Well I guess I'll have to change that real soon." I sipped a bit more of my drink.

Oh what a night it certainly was...