𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗟

As the two entered the home, the house was filled with chatter and music. The place was so packed that there was people all the way up to the door. Amanda was in the corner chatting with a couple ladies when her eyes fell upon the two.

"Amanda," Trevor called smiling as her smile fell.

"Trevor," she said in an unamused tone. Sighing, she pardoned herself from the conversation walking towards the two. "Michael!"

Michael immediately came and sighed. "I know, I know."

"What is he doing here!?" She whispered her face reddening as they headed up the steps.

"Tracey and jimmy invited him," Michael whispered sighing.

"Fuck!"her brows furrowed.

"I know, but think of like this," he placed a hand on our shoulder. "See it as a test for our therapy sessions." She big her lip looking at him and then down at Trevor, rolling her eyes she nodded.

"...ok, but if anything happens Michael," she narrowed her eyes at him. "I sweat to God you'll be in trouble."

"I'll take care of it, so don't worry about it," he patted her back.

"Gen I seriously don't know how you do it," she shook her head. Taking Gen away, the two ladies walked off towards the kitchen leaving Trevor and Michael alone up stairs.

"You better keep your act together or we'll both be fucked," Michael sighed placing a hand in his head.

"More like you'll be fucked Mikey," Trevor laughed.

"I'm serious Trevor," Michael turned to him. "I have a family to look after, I can't be make silly mistakes and fucking over because of you." Michael shook his head. "I won't lose them again."

"Don't worry Mikey, I'll be well out your way," he grabbed a beer chugging it down. His voice had a certain oddity to it.

Micheal stared at Trevor a bit in silence and then crossed his arms.

"Franklin's here," Michael announced. "He's here with a couple work pals and his kids."

"Oh, I see you two have become even closer since old Trevor has been gone," he smirked taking another swig.

"Well it's hard for any sane person to want to be around you," Michael rolled his eyes. Trevor was about to open his mouth and quickly shut it taking another swig of the beer.

"Oh Mikey, Mikey, Mikey," he shook his head. "You can change a lot of things but that mouth of yours is one thing that'll stay the same."

"At least I have the ability to change," Michael retorted.

Trevor held the bottle staring at it. "You sure do cupcake, like a snake shedding skin," he glanced up at Michael.

Michael paused for a moment then stared at Trevor more deeply. "I can't believe I'm saying this," he sighed. "What's up with you? You're acting... I don't know."

Trevor took another swig and let out a deep breath, letting his arms hang over the balcony. "I couldn't tell you what's going on my mind cause it just too much Mikey." He took a swig. "But...in short I'm gonna be a father."

Micheal took a step back, his hand covering his mouth. A choked laugh emerged from his mouth as his eyes widened. "You're j-joking," Michael shook his head. "If you're fucking with me T, you're gonna get it. I mean you really got me."

Trevor glanced back at Michael, his eyes were focused. Eye bags hung below his eyes, Michael hands seen Michael's eyes so clear in so long. He could actually see the brown in them instead of large pupils.

"You're serious?"

"I'm afraid so," he sighed.

"Well... how are you gonna go about it." Michael cleared his throat stepping next to Trevor.

"I don't know Mikey, I seriously don't," he sighed straightening up.

"You know you can't be around that child," Michael sighed. "You do know that right?"

"I do," Trevor sighed. "I don't know how to tell her..."

"Who would've know the bluntest man on earth, would struggle to speak up?"Michael laughed placing an arm over Trevor's back. "I'll give you some honest advice." Trevor intrigued turned to him.

"Get some help. I know how you are. How you don't need all that bull and how society's a simulation and blah blah... but if you truly do love her, get help." Michael insisted.

Trevor sighed. "Would you do me a favour Mikey?"

"Depends on the favour," Michael rose his brow.

A/n

Unedited.