Chapter 6

Mal's POV

Bringing Ben to the Isle is one thing but Bella too! My friends can be so stupid sometimes. I walked to Uma's fishy Chip shop. What could she possibly want? I pushed open the doors and smirked as all eyes turned on me. 

"I'm back!" I sang

Uma looked at me as she leaned on a piece of wood, "Loser party of one, right this way please."

She kicked me a chair and I caught it, making her laugh. I picked it up, turned it around and sat at the table. I didn't take my off her but at the same time I was watching my entire surroundings looking for Ben and Bella. 

"Place still stinks" I noted

"Oh I'm sorry, we're down a butler today" Uma said crossing her arms "Princess"

"Where are they?" I asked, getting straight to the point. 

I had no time for games, I just wanted to get them out and off the Isle. Uma took off her apron and dropped it to the floor.

"You know I dreamed of this?" She asked laughing "you wanting something from me and me watching you squirm on a hook."

I looked at her with absolutely no emotion.

"I'm so flattered that you dream of me" I said " I haven't given you one thought since I left"

She walks over to the table and smacks it, getting closer to my face. Looks like I strike some sort of nerve.

"Obviously" she stated "you have your perfect little life, don't you?"

I just looked at her, It really wasn't. But to think that Uma would believe me is less likely than Snow White eating another apple given by some old lady. 

"Don't she just have the perfect little life!" Uma yelled at the people in the shop.

Everyone nodded in response, some even speaking.

"We're 20 years into a garbage drain."

"Listen! You have some kind a score to settle with me, game on! I see no need to bring Ben and Bella into this!"

Uma laughed, "It maybe a little unnecessary but ugh. It is so much fun. Here's the deal."

"Just like your mother, always a catch" I said

Uma smirked and sat across the table from me. Getting ready for an arm wrestle.

"If you win you Ben is free to go!"

I smirked and put my hand in front of hers, I was always stronger than her. 

"Don't you wanna know what I get if I win?" She asked all innocent

"Still dreaming" I said

She grabbed my hand and the Competition began.

"Last time I checked your mother thought she had things all sewn up to huh? How'd that work out for her again?" Uma said trying to get me distracted

"On three." I said

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

I started to put all my weight into my arm hoping that I could bring Ben and Bella back with me. But I knew Uma wasn't going to give up so easily, she was just as slimly as her mothers tentacles. 

"You know! The whole princess act, ugh! Never bought it for second. You can stick a tiara on a villain but you're still a villain." Uma said

"And you can slap a pirate hat on your head but you're still shrimpy. Huh" I added quickly

She lost her guard for a second and I managed to weigh her arm down. My eyes turned green and her arm slowly went down. Still weak I see. Uma started to laugh. Her arm was almost to the table.

"If I win, you bring me the wand" she struggled to say but I still heard all of it

My eyes turned back to normal and I lost my grip completely. She slammed my arm to the table. She won. Her pirate crew freaked of joy and she laughed. She placed her hands on the table and looked at me.

"Now if you want Beastie boy back, Bring me the fairy godmother's magic wand to my ship tomorrow at 12 sharp." She said flicking her hair back.

She started to walk away but turned around quickly.

"Oh and if you blab. You can kiss your baby good bye." She said blowing me a kiss

"What about Bella?" I asked

"Oh that reminds me. Bring out the girl!" Uma yelled

Harry brought out Bella who slowly had a small bruise coming to her cheek. I growled at him.

"What did you do to her?" I growled

"Eye, I did no such thing." Harry said placing his hook where he souls have a heart

"Give the girl to Mal." Uma said "it's what she gets for actually coming alone. See Mal, you follow the rules and you end up getting a prize"

Harry rolled his eyes and pushed Bella into my arms. I pulled her into a hug and held her tight.

"Remember Mal. Noon sharp."

I glared at Uma and took Bella out of this trash can they call a restaurant. The second we got outside, I lightly grabbed onto Bella's face and looked at her face.

"Bella are you okay?" I asked "what happened"

"Oh I'm fine, Harry got a little too friendly and I didn't like it." She pointed to her face "this was for saying no. But you should see the other guy, would you believe me if I said Harry didn't even do it? His crewmate pushed me to the ground and I hit my face off the terrible things they call tables. When Harry saw my face he freaked and cut the other guys face."

I pulled her into a hug. Wait until Carlos finds out. 

"I'm so sorry that you had to go through that" I told her 

She pulled away from the hug and smiled. 

"Don't worry about me. We need to get my brother back" she stated

I nodded my head and grabbed her arm.

"I know. Come on, let's go to the others. I know Carlos will be happy to see you" I said

With that's I started walking back to the hideout. I'm going to do whatever I can to get Ben back. Not just for me. But for the sake of Bella and all of Auradon.