Chapter 16

Bella's POV

My rage was unbelievable, how could Uma do this. I get that her and Mal didn't get along but this? Putting a spell on Ben was completely wrong. I refused to believe that Ben was aware of what he was saying and doing.

"Not too thrilled that I risked my life for him" Carlos growled

"Me either" I glared

I was currently holding onto Mal's arm and hand along with Evie as Uma and Ben danced around the floor. I took one look at Mal and shook my head. I felt so bad for Mal, she didn't deserve this.

"We're with you Mal" I heard Lonnie say

I can't watch this anymore. I held onto Mal tighter and slightly smiled at her. But my anger was still showing. Turns out Jay was thinking the same thing because he rushed to Mal.

"Come on, let's get out here" Jay said taking ahold of Mal and began guiding her to the stairs.

I looked over at Jane and nodded, she quickly grabbed her dress and ran up the stairs. I followed Mal as she was stopped by my parents.

"Mal!" Dad shouted

"Honey we are so sorry" Mom said "we had no idea"

"That makes all three of us" I growled

"I will talk to him" Dad said

"Not unless I get to him first" I noted

I grabbed Carlos's arm and made him look at me.

"You go with the others, I have a brother to deal with" I said

"Are you sure?" He asked

"Definitely, it's about time I show these people that I am worth something to this kingdom"

Carlos smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek before heading up the stairs.

"They need to see it!!" I hear Jane yell

I looked up at her and smiled. Thank you Jane.

"And now for the unveiling of king Ben's masterpiece designed especially for his lady!" Lumiere announces

The music played and that caused everyone to turn around to watch the stain glass painting appear from behind the curtain. Gasps were heard and I let out a huge smile. I watched as Ben look at the painting. He was deep in thought as if he was trying to remember something. This better work.

"Evie, Ben's known who I was all along." Mal said amazed

"He loves the real you" Evie smiled

"Told you" I smirked

"A true love" Mal stated

Evie nodded and now it was now time for Carlos to boast.

"Told you" he gasped

We all let out a slight laugh while I grabbed a hold of his hand. Uma turned around and ran over to the stairs in anger.

"Cover that back up!" She demanded

"I will not !" Lumiere refused

Uma looked taken back and turned to Ben.

"Um , why don't you tell everyone the present that you have for me Ben?" Uma asked innocently

Ben looked around and at stood tall. Looks like that didn't work.

"I have an announcement!" Ben shouted

Dad ripped off his glasses and went closer to Ben. What could he possibly have planned last minute? It took weeks to find the perfect gift for Mal.

"Uma will be joining the court tonight as my lady" Ben said