Prologue - The TVA

☆☆☆☆

C H A O S

___________

A B S A N T I N E

R O M M A N O F F

L O K I

L A U F E Y S O N

A G E N T

M O B I U S

R A V O N N A

R E N S L A Y E R

S Y L V I E

L A U F E Y D O T T I R

T H E

T V A

T H E

A V E N G E R S

C H A O S

______________________

Absantine turned and ran leaving the Avengers in her wake.

She bolted through the woods and ran for what seemed like forever.

Eventually she collapsed against a tree to give her self a moment to catch her breath.

A amber coloured rectangle appeared in front of her and she quickly jumped up in a defensive position, ready to fight who ever she faced.

Several people in black armour like attire emerged from the rectangle, one of them was holding a small mobile phone like device.

"Variant detected" she said as two other of people grabbed Absantines arms.

She began to fight back as the first woman continued to speak.

"Absantine Romnaova you are under arrest for crimes against the sacred timeline" she said as she pocketed the device.

Absantine continued to yell and struggle as the strangers shoved her through the portal.

____________________________________

The portal opened in a reception area, the other people were now gone and Absantine was alone with the woman.

She decided that there was no use in running, whatever this collar was around her neck it was clearly controlling her, and besides where would she run?

She couldn't be 100% sure but it seemed unlikely that she was still in Switzerland.

Absantine was snapped out of her thoughts when the woman pulled her forward and shoved her into a dark room.

The room was lit up suddenly by a robot that dawned a creepy smile.

It held out its clawed hands and tried to pluck Absantines clothes off of her.

She swatted it away but the robot zapped her stripping her of her clothes.

Before she had a chance to react the floor opened up and she fell through landing in TVA jumpsuit in front of a desk where a man sat looking bored out of his mind.

"Please sign to confirm that this is everything you've ever said" he drawled "where am I?" She demanded.

The man neglected to answer instead reaching over to a printer and pulling out a sheet.

He pointed at the dotted line "sign here" she signed and stepped forward to sign.

As soon as she did so the floor swallowed her up again.

This time she landed in front of a set of doors that immediately opened to show a large room with a minute man  standing beside a ticket machine.

"Take a ticket" he demanded, she glanced around the room to see that she was the only variant "there's no one else in here" she retorted "take a ticket" he repeated, more aggressively this time so she took one, simply to avoid conflict because contrary to popular belief, she didn't enjoy it.

She walked through the room and stopped when a screen began to play and a cartoon clock appeared on it.

Great, finally some answers.

The longer the video played the less realistic it seemed.

But then again, she was an inhuman who just fought two gods, a super solider and a hulk.

But time police, really?

________________________

Welcome to Chaos!
The sequel to The Lonely Widow.

Did I post this a day earlier than i said i would purely because I got impatient?

Yes, yes i did.

This book is probably going to be a little random and it wasn't planned at all I just really wanted lonely widow to end dramatically so here we are!

There will be about 2 more chapters set in the TVA until we pick up where we left off in the epilogue.

- Madeline

--------
Hi, so I'm adding this on the 10th of April, I just wanted to let you know that some of the chapters are out of order, I've tried several times to fix this problem but wattpad won't let me for some reason idk.