Part 3 - What a Shame

Absantine and Mobius had spent the previous hours searching through files in the archives in a desperate attempt to find the Loki's.

The TVA agent had informed the widow of Loki's apocalypse theory and how he had been correct.

And how he used it to betray them.

The two were now idly strolling down the hall of the building while discussing the possible location of the two demi gods.

A group of frantic minute men rushed past then heading in the direction of the offices.

Absantine and Mobius shared a look before quickly following.

By the time they reached them, B-15 and her team were exiting the time door, and pulling behind them, Loki and Sylvie.

Mobius talked quietly with B-15 for a moment before turning and beckoning Absantine to follow.

The guards around Loki backed off and left him alone with the analyst and the assassin.

The walked down the hall as Mobius teased Loki about making a smart comment.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" The God finally asked addressing the woman on his left. Before she got a chance to speak Mobius interrupted her.

"This is Absantine, your replacement" he ignored the glare sent his way by the woman in question at the expression 'replacement'.

"You remember the black widow, the avenger?" He continued, Loki nodded "Absantine here is her twin sister in another timeline" the god took a moment to process the information before speaking again.

"So are you a do - gooder idiot like your sister?" He remarked sarcastically, Absantine snorted "your the hero, teaming up with the avengers to catch me" she retorted, now it was Loki's turn to snort.

"Me, with the avengers? You can't be serious" just when the widow was about to shot back yet another witty comment in reply, Mobius interrupted.

"Alright, quit the arguing kids" he joked but received nothing but venomous glares and exasperated eye rolls in return.

They came too a stop outside another time theater and the minute men opened the doors letting the three enter the room.

Loki sat opposite Mobius while Absantine stood behind the agent.

"You know" began mobius "it occured to me that your not really the god of mischief" "oh here it comes" taunted the god "the folksy dopey insult from the folksy dope, what am I? The god of self - sabotage? The god of backstabbing?"

"Yes" deadpanned Absantine receiving a glare from Loki.

Mobius ignored the exchange and instead choose to what loki had said previously "just kinda of an asshole and a bad friend".

Loki looked slightly hurt at the statement as two guards opened a time door behind him. "Yeah chew on that for a little bit" finished the analyst as the guards dragged him to his feet.

"Alright its ready" said Mobius while the loki struggled against his captures.
"What is?" He questioned "you'll see" "Mobius!"

The minute men shoved him through the door while Absantine watched, confusion etched on her face. One of the hunters was about to close the door when Mobius held up a hand to stop him.

He looked Absantine up and down, assessing the situation before speaking again. "Put her in too, to his memory" The widow looked up at him panicked "what, that's not fair I didn't do anything!" She argued as the hunters seized her arms and dragged her towards the time door.

"You can keep an eye on him, you know?" Replied Mobius "you are my eyes and ears Absantine" "ДИК!" She shrieked just as she was pushed through the door.