Chapter 8

Recap:

Then i realised what i was doing and pulled my arm back instantly. I cant get along with the enemy what was i thinking?! We both could get in trouble for this and even though he seemed allright, he was still apart of the mafia, He hurts people for a living for gods sake!

"You should leave, Evan will probably be back soon." i said avoiding his gaze.

"I guess your right." He said and started walking to the door. "Byee Holly." he smiled and walked out the door.

I kept staring at the door long after he left, wondering how someone that seemed so nice could be a part of the mafia.

Chapter 8

Deven's P.O.V (When Evans giving Holly a tour)

Man, Evan's new girl just left and i cant stop thinking about her. I actually feel bad for her, which is weird because i never feel bad for Evan's wh*rs.

She just doesnt look like his usual type of girl. She looks more like a regular girl, unlike his usual, which is just random hot hookers that are picked off a random street corners. Not say that she isnt hot, because she is, but she has more of a natural beauty with her long wavy brown hair, deep blue eyes, and amazing body that isnt fake. She didnt even look a bit excited to go in the bedroom with Evan, which is weird because most girls would love a chance to do Evan. Shes really different, in a good way. Uggh I shouldnt be thinking like this, Evan would kill me if he found out and she will probably be dead in a couple months anyway. The thought of her being dead made me a little sad which isnt normal since killing people is basically in my job decription. 

Still thinking stuff like this, i sat down on the couch and watched the guys play cards. Max kept winning and the other guys were getting pretty mad, they were just about to start a fight when Evan came in.

"Guys! Calm down! Is just a friggin game of card!" Evan muttered while walking i into the room. Wow, he must be in a good mood. He didnt even yell at them like usual. "Go to bed. I gotta go somewhere and i dont want anymore fights." Evan said while walking out the door.

I walked up stairs to my bedroom, but not before stopping and looking in at Holly. I held in a small gasp when i saw her, Evan must of went really hard on her. She was tangeled up in a deep sleep, mumbling and tossing back and forth, but thats not the thing that suprised me. All up her arms were bruses and there were some on her side and her face too. Her hai was messed up and she looked horrible. I felt bad for her but there was nothing i could do for her now, so i just walked to my room and fell into a fitful sleep.

**************************

(Still Devens P.O.V)

I woke up because of a loud slamming of my door. I looked up and saw Evan glaring at me, I guess hes in a less cheerful mood today.

"Hollys awake, get her some food." he ordered. He turned on his heels and spun out the door before i could resond. Well i guess i better go and make breakfast.