Chapter 1

IT'S REWRITE TIME!!!! Truth be told I was dissatisfied with this story... I promised to not make an OP Oc and guess what I did lmao, exactly that. SOOO I am gonna fix it by rewriting this. I really do hope you'll enjoy it, and yes I'll keep it Kuroka x Yusei for all you Kuroka lovers!!

"Talking"

'Thinking'

________________________________________________________________________________

(3 Years Later)

(3rd Person POV)

Yusei was walking down a back alley and entered a concert. It had roaring music being played by a group, and everyone was dancing to it. He looked among the crowd as if trying to find someone, eventually, the person Yusei was looking for was spotted. It was a woman that seemed to be around 30 years old, she had a voluptuous body and was taking a rather young man away from the concert.

Sneakily chasing after them, they arrived in an abandoned house, and the two entered it. After waiting for a minute, Yusei saw the small light flickered on as if it was a candle. He opened the door slowly to make sure that he didn't make any noise. Quickly but sneakily Yusei arrived at the room that was lit, the door was opened so he took a stealthy peek.

The woman and the man were kissing each other excessively, but the woman was kissing with much more intensity than the man.

"You like it when I kiss you huh, ohh you are such a dirty young man.." She said while the young man nodded. "Let's see how you taste down there."

She stopped kissing him but gave him a lustful smile, she began to take off his shirt revealing the young man's chest, then proceeded to lick it. The man seemed to enjoy it as manly moans of delight resounded the room.

'Is she really the target? But this seems to be just two people getting it on. No, he never is wrong, it's probably a game, it is playing with him.' Yusei said to himself.

Our protagonist was right at that aspect of it playing with its food, as a scream of pain echoed throughout, a loud crunch was heard. The man's chest was bleeding and a chunk of his flesh was missing, Yusei looked at the woman chewing the torn flesh and swallowing it, licking the blood off her lips as well.

"Ahhh, amazing like usual, I just can never get enough of it, young men truly taste the best." The women moaned in happiness, the man was in shock, shouting, "W-wh-who ar-are yo-you? What are you!!???"

"Who is little old me? You can call me Alisa," A smile of glee appeared on her face, "But let's talk about you Jake, isn't your greatest desire to get eaten out?? Well, here I am, about to grant your wish!!"

Her body began to distort, revealing a huge rat with sharp claws with a hungry smile on its face, the man's eyes widen in shock, his face grows deathly pale at the sight of what Alisa was now.

"HelP!!!! HELP!! A MONSTER!! A MONSTER!!!!!!!" Jake screamed with all his might, "Fufu, don't shout Jake." Alisa put her hand over her ear, "It hurts my ear when you shout, and anyways no one is going to save you so just accept it and get your greatest desire granted."

The rat began to make her way towards Jake, who fell on the ground, he began to retreat backward away from the thing, until he hit a solid object which was a wall. Alisa kept advancing,

"NO!! GET AWAY!!!!." Jake shouted, Alisa grew annoyed, "I already told you, stop yelling, no one is GOING TO SAVE Yo-" She didn't get to finish her sentence.

A sword stabbed straight through her neck, ripping her head off from the body. *Splat* The rat body fell on the ground with the head pinned to the wall by the sword that came from nowhere, the man let out a scream of terror.