Arc 1: The Dream That Eventually Fades

The only thing I want to note before the chapter is I'm sorry if this took a while. I was indecisive on some of the plot points but now I think I got it covered. 

Pls comment down your reactions or shite, I just want interaction :(

I don't care about votes, I just want comments...PLSPLSPLSPLS

________________________________________________________________________________

"WHOA!!!" Irina's excited voice screeched into both Xenovia's and Yusei's ears. 

They had finally arrived at Suceava, Romania, and not even a second after arriving, Irina was already trying to explore the city. 

"No, we have to stay focussed on the mission." Xenovia sternly said, getting an "Awww" from Irina. 

"But...But... I want to go see the Holy Relics of the Great Martyr of John." Irina said dramatically, and when Xenovia heard "Holy Relics" her ears perked up.

Yusei sighed as he watched Xenovia internally and externally try to make up her mind, either see the Holy Relics or the mission. He knew that the only weakness of Xenovia was her religion itself. She was a huge fanatic and the mere mention of Holy Relics was enough to get her sidetracked. 

He snickered as he watched her indecisively try to choose, but the snicker turned into a frown. Yusei didn't want to let this go, he didn't want to let go of their friendship...

"How about we go see the Holy Relics?" Yusei asked, seemingly going on Irina's side, but internally was trying to extend the amount of time left he had with them. 

"YES! SEE!! Xenovia, he agrees with me!!" Irina said even louder than before.

Finally, they notice that everyone been looking at them, and both, Xenovia and Irina were decent enough to have a look of embarrassment while Yusei simply facepalmed. 

________________________________________________________________________________

They were currently walking in the market, and the three of them were annoyed. They had wasted hours trying to convince the priests to let them see the Holy Relics but they didn't budge. 

Irina pouted, "How was I supposed to know that, they weren't going to let us see them." She watched as Xenovia raised a brow before groaning, "Fine, you win. We should have just investigated instead of wasting our time." 

A small smirk of victory appeared on Xenovia's face, before vanishing but not before Yusei was able to see it. "What are you smiling about?" She turned to him and tried her best to sound as stoic as possible, "I don't know what you mean Seiji." 

However, it seemed that she wasn't stoic enough because Irina and Yusei started laughing at her. "What?" Xenovia questioned them but received more giggles as a response.

'What I wouldn't give for this to be every day.'

Yusei smiled as he saw them bickering about whether the cup a man was selling to them was the actual cup Jesus used during the last meal or not.

________________________________________________________________________________

Somehow they had managed to reach the last area, and the Stray Vampire was seen with some daylight left. It is well known that Vampires hate sunlight and will actively hide away from it.

"Dang, this house has seen better days," Yusei said, looking at the rundown house, that was quite a ways away from the City. 

Irina nodded her head in agreement, while Xenovia rolled her eyes, "It's not like they can hire someone to clean it." The latter said sarcastically.