Chapter 4

From the votes: Everyone has agreed that Yusei will steal Durandal...YAY for Democracy.....

Changed Holy Power to Holy Energy from now on

________________________________________________________________________________

(Normal POV)

"You are now officially joining the Khaos Brigade," Ophis announced, with a giddy smile to Yusei. 

"What exactly is the Khaos Brigade?" Yusei questioned, he needed to know the Terms of Service, what if he got scammed.

Ophis looked like she was going to answer but Marius beat her to the punch, "The Khaos Brigade is a terrorist group whose entire goal is to get rid of Great Red and at the same time, get rid of the world." 

Yusei blinked as he was trying to wrap his head around what exactly was just said, 'Wait, they are a terrorist group that wants to destroy the world? Soooo why am I supposed to join?' 

"Ah, I forgot to mention, this is Ophis the Boss of the Khaos Brigade and also the Strongest Being." Marius continued, trying his best to "convince" Yusei to join because if the latter didn't then...It would get nasty. 

This now easily convinced Yusei, "Yepppp, I'm an official member." He said to her, while on the inside he was having different thoughts, 'I need to get out of here!! Also, I need to figure out that golden aura.' 

Ophis nodded and began walking towards Yusei before plotting down her hand on his arm, a second later they were in a different place. 

Yusei looked around and he had an idea where they were, it was the Khaos Brigade Headquarters. He sighed internally, he went from being an experiment all the way to being in the big bad boss's headquarters and becoming a member of said group. 'Man I should have really listened to Lily.' 

Ophis began to walk away from him, and he quickly followed her because Yusei didn't want to get lost in this place, especially as this was a terrorist base. 

*Cough Cough* "Could I know why you chose to recruit me?" Yusei asked his "Boss" somewhat curiously. 

"No reason aside from the fact that I wanted to get Murias angry, but he did say that you were kinda special," Ophis confessed nonchalantly as if this was quite a normal thing to do. 

"What do you mean by kinda special?" He asked trying to figure out exactly what that Vampire Prince did to him while he was sleeping. 

"You have a copy of Sephiroth Graal inside of you which grants you healing and Holy Energy," Ophis explained, but this time there was slight annoyance in her voice. 

Yusei got the memo and stayed silent after noticing the annoyance in Ophis's voice. 'So I have a bootleg Sacred Gear implanted in me which gives me healing properties and Holy Energy which is probably the golden aura...Yay, this day cannot get any worse.' 

Silently they stopped at a door, "Behind here is your teammates." She said before teleporting away and leaving Yusei alone.

Now Yusei had half the mind to escape and get out of this crazy place but he knew that if he tried escaping, he would get chased down and killed. He steeled his heart and knocked on the door before entering. 

Upon entering he noticed that there were two members laying on the couch, one was a girl who had black hair, hazel-golden eyes with cat pupils and was wearing some kind of black kimono while the other was a guy with light silver hair wearing a V-neck T-shirt and leather pants. They both seemed to be a little older than him.