Chapter 3

Ahh, Summer is here so I may as well update some fanfics as I have lots of free time currently, so expect some updates on most of my fanfics. I ain't sure which ones I am updating though soooo...Good luck.

________________________________________________________________________________

(Marius POV)

"Brother, do we still have to do these experiments?" My younger sister, Valerie asked. "Yes, it is all for the betterment of our race." I lied beneath my teeth, cursing this bitch silently in my head if only I had her Sacred Gear! I would use it for something greater!

"Alright." She said, even though she hasn't spoken out, I could tell that she feels bad for the people getting experimented on but how could she feel bad for them?? After all, they are from lowly races compared to us, and using them as experiments should be an honor for them. 

"Let's begin," I told her, I didn't want to drag this out any longer because honestly, I couldn't wait any longer and I could not tolerate her any longer as well.

Valerie wasn't opposed to us starting because she unfolded her hand and a second later, a beautiful golden cup appeared. 

'Sephiroth Graal' I was awed at the sight of her Sacred Gear, its beauty was beyond everything that I have ever seen in my life

'Sephiroth Graal' I was awed at the sight of her Sacred Gear, its beauty was beyond everything that I have ever seen in my life. It was above the riches of gold, diamond, and life itself, I would do anything to gain possession of it, easily sacrificing Valerie if needed. 

The Sephiroth Graal floated to the air and within emerged a light that targeted Yusei's body, seeping deep inside him.

I waited for the Sacred Gear to do its thing, I looked back towards my sister, whose forehead began to sweat from slight exhaustion. 

My little experiment began to glow with white light, Holy Power started to seep out into the room, and I cautiously backed away slightly afraid of that element. 

Slowly but surely the light was backing away and in turn, something began to come out of the experiment's body, it was blurry and looked slightly like the experiment. It was his soul...

"There, I did it, brother." 

I mouthed to her a thank you that obviously, I didn't mean...I couldn't help but have a small smirk on my face, after all the best part was coming up. I reached into my pocket and took out a small box before opening it. 

Inside the box was a cup made of bronze, but the most distinct thing was that it looked exactly like the Sephiroth Graal. It was a copy of the Sacred Gear but it was incomplete, the only thing we have managed to copy was the potent healing and Holy Power, not the power over souls that was most important. 

The copy of  Sephiroth Graal began to float up in the air and sank deeply into the experiment's soul, my heart rate began to increase. This was the important part, which failed every single time, the acceptance of the "Sephiroth Graal", every time it was rejected by the experiment's soul.