Chapter 17

(Pov Yn)

I open my eyes and look around the room. It takes me a second to realize where I am. I smile when I think of yesterday. I never thought I would actually see my family again, but here I am. In the bedroom my aunts created for me when I was a little kid. I'm lying in the bed I used to lay in all the time after I begged my moms to stay over at my aunts house again. The most beautiful girl in the world is laying next to me, her arms wrapped around my waist. My smile grows when I look at her. For the first time in a long time, it seems like everything is working out for me. Suddenly I feel Wanda slowly move her arms. Then I feel a kiss on my abs. I giggle. 'Morning baby, how did you sleep?' I whisper while I run my hand through Wanda's hair. 'Amazing.' She whispers back. I melt when I hear her sleepy voice. I sit up and pull her on my lap. Then I give her a kiss on her forehead. Now Wanda giggles. 'C'mon, let's get up baby. I want to spend time with your family.' She says while she gets up and drags me up to. I smile. 'That sounds like a good idea.' I say. Wanda smiles and drags me to the bathroom. 'If you shower first, I'll brush my teeth and stuff. Then we switch after, okay?' she asks, checking if I'm okay with that. I nod smiling and turn around to undress myself. Then I hop in the shower while Wanda starts brushing her teeth.

(Pov Wanda)

I'm brushing my teeth while Yn is in the shower. I takes me all my self-control to no look at Yn. I mean, we saw each other backs before... but that's something else then this. The fact that Yn is literally behind me and the fact that the shower has a door of glass does not make it easier for me. Then I realize the cabinet where the hairbrush lays hangs next to the shower. 'Uh Yn? Would it be okay if I turn around for a second. I promise I won't look at you, but the hairbrush is in that cabinet.' I ask while I point at the cabinet without turning around. I hear Yn giggle. 'Of course you can baby, you don't have to ask me.' she says. I turn around and quickly walk towards the cabinet while I stare at the ground. I look up to look at the cabinet and turn around, completely forgetting to look away. For a split second I saw Yn, she turned her face to the wall so her back in facing me. I can't help myself but to look at her butt. 'Are you done?' Yn suddenly asks. I run towards the sink and shake my head, trying to forget I just looked at Yn. 'Y- yeah, you can turn around again.' I stutter. 'Okay.' I hear Yn say. I take a deep breath, thank god Yn didn't see me practically staring at her ass. 'Wait a second, how did you know I turned around Wanda?' she asks giggling. I look in the mirror and see my face turned red like a tomato. 'Uh I- I- I just guessed.' I lie stuttering. I hear Yn laugh now. 'Sure.' She says giggling.

I feel two arms wrap around my waist and turn around to face Yn. 'You were staring so bad I could literally feel your gaze.' She whispers teasingly. She gives me a kiss in the crook of my neck. I realize now that I've been holding my breath the whole time. 'Your turn baby.' She whispers. Then she lets go of me. I pout and give her a kiss. Then Yn turns around. I quickly undress and hop in the shower. I close my eyes and turn around to face the wall and slowly open my eyes. Then I take a deep breath and enjoy the warmth of the water. After a few minutes I start washing my hair and grab the body lotion and a washcloth and start washing myself.

Suddenly I hear a gasp. I stop what I'm doing and concentrate because I really want to read Yn's mind right now. I giggle when I read her mind. She was staring at me like a little kid in a candy store. 'Why are you giggling?' Yn asks confused. 'Well, remember that one time when I told you I can read minds?' I ask, still giggling. I hear Yn gasp again. I can't help myself and laugh. I slowly turn around and look in the mirror to look Yn in the face. Her face is red like mine was minutes ago when she was in the shower. I turn around again and quickly finish showering. Then I wrap myself in a towel and walk towards Yn. I gently pull her closer towards me, so our bodies are touching. I softly grab her by her throat and push her head on my shoulder. 'You look so good, you feel like a dream.' I whisper while I rub my thumb over her neck. Then I slowly place kisses on her jaw, down to her neck till I found her pulse point. I start creating some hickeys and look in the mirror to see Yn's face. I feel Yn starts breathing faster. She has her eyes closed and her mouth hanging half open. After a few minutes I let go of her and walk out of the bathroom to the bedroom. 'Why did you stop?' Yn asks pouting while she follows me. 'I told you I want to spend time with your family.' I say giggling while I grab two t-shirts, underwear, and some sweatpants out of the closet. I turn around and hand Yn t-shirt, underwear, and sweatpants. Then I turn around again and quickly put mine on. When I'm finished I walk back to the bathroom, my eyes basically glued to the ground, so I won't look at Yn. I comb my hair and yn quickly follows me. When we are done and ready to go downstairs it's 10:36 AM.

We enter the living room. I see Lexie is sleeping on the couch, and the voices of Amelia and Maggie are coming from the kitchen. When they see us they both smile. 'Morning girls.' Maggie says happy. 'Hi Maggie, Hi Amelia.' Yn says while she gives them both a hug. Suddenly Amelia starts to giggle. Me, Yn and Maggie all look confused at her. 'Why are you laughing?' Maggie asks confused. Amelia doesn't say anything, she just points at Yn's neck. Me and Maggie look at Yn's neck and both start to giggle. Yn turned red like a tomato and is now hiding her face with her hands. 'Lexie wake up!' Amelia screams while she walks towards the couch. 'Huh? I'm awake...' I hear Lexie mumble from the living room. A few seconds later Amelia and Lexie are both back in the kitchen. 'Yn show your neck.' Lexie says serious, so serious that it's almost scary. She really looks like a protective mom. Yn slowly takes her hands of her face and wipes her hair out of her neck. Lexie looks at the hickeys in Yn's neck. Then she looks at me, and back at Yn. 'Yn look at me. Are they what I think they are?' Lexie asks. 'I-I... uhm.. yes.' She says stuttering. Lexie turns to me. 'Are you girls... doing it?' she asks while she looks at me. 'I uh...' I try to say something, but I can't find the words. 'Lexie!' Yn screams embarrassed. Lexie turns around to face Yn. She looks less worried and smiles at her. 'I'm sorry Yn, I didn't mean to embarrass you, I just want to protect you. I just hope you are doing it safe.' She explains calmly. 'I get that you want to protect me Lex, I'm thankful for that. But you don't have to anymore, I'm an adult now. I'm twenty years old! I'm able to take care of myself.' Yn says. 'I know I don't, but Yn... can you blame me after everything that has happened? I just don't want to lose you again.' Lexie now says with tears in her eyes. Yn immediately pulls her in a hug. 'I know, Lex. I know. But I promise you I will never disappear again. And Wanda is amazing. I love her so much, and she protects me with her life. I'm so thankful for her and I really hope she feels the same.' She says while she looks at me over Lexie's shoulder. A huge smile appears on my face. 'Of course I do. Yn, you saved me from myself when no one else could. Your smile can let the hardest pain disappear. I love you so much.' I say while I walk towards her. Yn lets go of Lexie and pulls me in a hug. 'I love you Yn, so much.' I whisper while I give her a kiss on her forehead. 'I love you to Wanda, more than you will ever know.' She whispers back. She gives me a kiss. It makes both of us smile.

(Hi peopleee, another chapter :D I really hope you liked it, please don't forget to vote if you did and comment what you think of the video for so far. Much lovee, Teun :D)