💖Trolls : Forbidden Love Trailer💖

Yes you read the title right folks!! The trailer is finally here! :D Well the written version that is, I'm still working on the gacha version.

And I've written something story related after months!😅😅😅😅

Idk how many of you are too excited but I hope your somewhat :'3

This is gonna be long! XD here ya go ig? Don't be afraid to comment if ya wanna.

They Say Growing Up Changes You…

*Princess Esmerald Shown Playing With Her Parents*

Being A Future Queen...It Changes You A Lot...You See…

*A Guard Runs Into Esmerald's Room, Interrupting Her Reading*

Guard : Your highness, your Mom and Dad asked me to get you now! It sounds urgent! I think it might be them again!

Esmerald : *eyes go wide* Oh no! Not them! *Gets off her bed and runs to find her parents*

There's A War Threatening Our Lives

*War Scene In The Forest*

Kenna : For the love of everyone y'all love! Get them now! *Points her scepter at an Oc Fandom Guard and makes him disappear*

Oc Fandom Guard 2 : *turns to the lead guard* Sir we've lost another one!

Leader Guard : Well we're still not gonna give up! Keep fighting with everything you have! *Screams as a swarm of moths cover him*

The Moth Trolls Have Declared War On Us For No Reason…

*Esmerald Runs To Her Parents Room And Saw A New Troll Standing With Them*

My parents are not helping much with the stress of this war…At least not in the way I'd like…

Esmond : Esmerald, this is Flame.

Evangeline : And we excited to inform you *smiles* You two will be married!

Esmerald : *eyes widen* WHAT???!

Demanding I Get Married Was The Last Straw…

Esmerald : C'mon you two can't be serious! I'm not marrying him! *Points at Flame*

Esmond : You need too! You don't understand how important this is!

Esmerald : Well you don't understand how I'm feeling about this! And even if you did, you probably wouldn't even care! *Runs off to her room*

After Realizing That My Parents Were Already Planning The Wedding

*Esmerald begins putting on clothes she likes*

*Night Falls As Esmerald Snuck Out*

I ran away…

*Esmerald ventures further into the woods and soon finds herself lost. She wanders deeper and deeper until she comes across a pack of wild wolves. Before they had time to attack her, dark blue hair grabbed her and lifted her into a tree*

And that's how I met him.

Ocean : I take it your new around here.

Esmerald : *rolls her eyes* Is it that obvious?

*Ocean shows Esmerald around the place he calls home*

Ocean : *points to a cabin* your gonna love this!! *Shows a beautiful waterfall with birds flying*

Esmerald : woah! This is better than any castle could ever be! :0 can we ride on them?

*Scene shows Esmean riding on eagles through the forest*