💖❤️Happy Valentine's Day!!❤️💖

So ik I said I hate Valentine's Day and no I'm not going over the reason why again, but I read some of my close friends replies to my rant announcements and that convinced me to celebrate for the ships and the love of my family and friends.💖💖🥺🥺

Thank you all so much for supporting me on my Wattpad writing journey since the day I joined I've felt so welcomed and needed🥺💖💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺🥺🥺

Special thanks to my closet best Wattpad friends!!💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺

Aight y'all got some speeches to give so here's some snacks!😅😁🍒🍎🍉🍇🥥🍍🍌🍕🍟🌮🧀🥙🧆🌯 Just one thing - I'm only mentioning my CLOSE friends but don't be upset if I don't mention you were still good friends and I lysm!🥺💖

ArtsyAnnieRose  (tysm for being my first ever Wattpad friend and and supporting me and making me feel happy by making me laugh and smile and sending me virtual hugs when I need them. I luv you and your art and books so much!!💖💖💖🥺🥺🥺💖🥺🥺💖🥺🥺💖🥺🥺🥺💖🥺💖💖💖🥺💖🥺)

Josjos4everBroppy  (tysm for being my second Wattpad friend and for supporting me and caring for everyone on Wattpad!! Your such a kind caring and supportive friend and I love your ship with TheSmolBeanDoesArt  Jostrix! You are one of the queens of LGTBQ!!🥺🥺🥺🥺💖💖💖💖💖🥺🥺🥺💖💖💖🥺🥺🥺 Your art is so cute and beautiful and I love your books smm!! Lysm bestie!🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖)

SkipTheZurroDragon  (yeah you probably already know this and so does basically everyone who reads this book but I love doing trolls roleplays with you!!!🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺💖💖💖💖💖🥺🥺💖💖💖🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺💖💖💖💖💖💖🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 seriously I could on and on on how much happiness our roleplays bring 😌🥺✋ but you yourself brings me so much happiness!! You make me laugh and smile no matter how sad I am and I love your art and books so much!!🥺🥺🥺🥺💖💖💖💖🥺🥺💖💖💖and I LOVE YOUR MADDINA AND SKIPER OC SHIPS!!)

ASarahLikeOthers  (LUVS LUCA ✋😌 but she's also SUPER funny, caring, inspirational, supportive, creative, talented and more! Tysm for making me smile and laugh!💖💖🥺🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺 And for caring so much about me that you went out of your way and STILL made a birthday gift for me and others even tho it was late!! I appreciate that and you so much!💖🥺🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺)

TheSmolBeanDoesArt  (tysm for supporting me and making me smile and laugh and giving me book advice! Your very smart and talented caring supportive and friendly! Luv the Jostrix ship with you and Josjos4everBroppy ! Your ALSO one of the queens of LGBTQ!!🥺💖💖🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺💖🥺🥺🥺🥺💖💖🥺🥺🥺💖💖💖🥺🥺💖💖💖🥺🥺🥺💖💖🥺🥺💖💖)

JaiThePumpkinMenace  (your so talented and caring and creative!! Thank you so much for being one of the shoppers of Esmean and supporting me!🥺💖💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺🥺🥺💖🥺💖🥺I love you and your art and books so much!!💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖💖💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺)

Angie_Trolls (I love you and your art so much!! You make me happy and you cheer me up when I sad!🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺 Your so talented and caring and supportive and friendly and funny and more! Lysm!!💖🥺💖🥺🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖🥺💖)