‼️RANT‼️

*THIS IS A RANT*

Okay to start off with before I y'all what just happened, u need a bit of background info. See, a cat made a home here a few years back and had kittens. My family did not LEGALLY own her tho, but my mom did feed her because she cared about her and the kittens. Fast forward a few months later and one kitten grew up and had her own kittens. One kitten from said litter chose to stay down here and had kittens even tho we don't own them. My sister (has special needs, I never told y'all that before but ig now's a time, I'm not saying what she has cause that's personal) plays with the mom cat and her kittens because she doesn't have any friends around our home (I don't either but I'm more independent).

We have this neighbor with two pit bulls (pit bulls are not even allowed our neighborhood). These two pit bulls are SERIOUSLY HURT!! One of them, has a large visible tumor hanging from the stomach (it looks like a tumor to me, I could be wrong but I know a dog isn't supposed to have that). The other one has COMPLETELY broken back legs. It CANT EVEN WALK because the legs just lay off sideways. Both dogs have cancer too, but the freaking owner don't know how to just put them out of suffering! The dogs aren't even allowed inside her home, their kept in a small fence or tied up to a tree!! Despite being very sick, one dog is aggressive and barks at everyone and will charge at people!!

Hey y'all can I imagine something for me rq plz? Imagine you are sleeping peacefully in your own home not bothering a freaking soul when you hear a knock at your door. Your mom, already being awake, answers it. The person at the door is ur neighbor (I call her Karen because she is one, idk if the term applies to her or not tho). Instead of AT LEAST saying "hello" or "good morning, I hope I didn't wake you up" she shoves two kittens into your mom's hands and says (keep in mind her voice is loud) "the cats were under my house again! I'm not gonna keep shoving them away!" And then she threatens to kill the cats!!

We don't own the cats!! They are not ours, they ROAM!! We can't do ANYTHING about that because we can't just bring them in cause I'm allergic. But THREATENING to KILL INNOCENT KITTENS when you have your own dogs WITH FREAKING CANCER AND SERIOUS INJURIES is just freaking uncalled for!!

I understand she might be upset by kittens on her property, but she shouldn't THREATEN TO KILL THEM IN FRONT OF MY SISTER!! MY SISTER LOVES THOSE CATS EVEN THO THEY DONT BELONG TO US!! THEY ARE HER FRIENDS IN OUR STUPID NEIGHBORHOOD!!

We have TRIED to ask a pound to take the cats just to prevent them from dying in our neighbor's hands, but pounds don't take cats!!

In my opinion our neighbor should learn how to take better care of her OWN dogs before she comes over here and THREATENS TO KILL INNOCENT KITTENS for being in her yard by accident when we don't own them!!

Y'all can disagree with me on this, but I don't wanna start no Wattpad war with no one so you can share ur opinions just don't let it go crazy. My grandfather on my dad's side is in the hospital rn a I don't wanna start no wars.

All I want from our neighbor is a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T. (Not joking with a song reference, I'm serious) Because if I have to deal with the kittens having A CAT ALLERGY and the kittens aren't causing property damage to her home, it can't be that hard for her to put up with them.

*Rant Over*

Thanks for reading this if u did, sorry if it was annoying it was just something I had to get out. I would've posted it in the announcements but it's too long sooooo yeah-

FlowerBlossom_Broppy🌹🌺🌷